WISHLIST! What do you guys want from this game?!

I think It would be kinda cool if your character could get married and have children and you can see your children grow up and become your apprentice.

That is a little too much :stuck_out_tongue:
So called jobs would be interesting, but would you like to stand on watch or cut wood for hours? It is an interesting thought, but making it not repetative or even funny/not boring (ok, work dont have to be funny) but it would be hard to do .)

when there will be no nudity, then let us at least skin people. LOL

Everything I could want is pretty much there other than economic features. I don’t need this to turn into a simulation game, but some rudimentary buy a store, own land, make some money. Then dialog options from owning the property or the relations that come with it as Noble might be more inclined to be helpful if you are landed vs if you are not.

1 Like

I know, that developers already go for it, but still I want this to be pretty much amazing story with strong unique characters, that you will never forget too soon (better never). I don’t want any of stamps and cliches or pen-pushing. Tributes and hommages — yes, but appropriate. If there’s story to be told, than please listen to it carefully and tell it the way it deserves to be told. Good luck with that.

im looking forward to those modding tools so we can expand upon the game. other then that cerberus had an idea about drop in and out game play but multiplayer topics make some people mad so ill leave that alone. vassalage and the right to rule would be really cool

1 Like

What’s this?

Well, that would be awfuly hard to make realistic
 It takes years for a child to grow! Except for making a part of the game a few years later, I don’t see how they would implement that

Hi there,

I’m in the same line: Realistic stays realistic.
Every one can be killed by an simple shot.

Keep up the good work!

What I’d really like to see is decent voice acting and proper reactions from NPCs, for example if I pull out a sword and start trying to pull an Assassin’s Creed on someone’s roof, I’d like to hear the owner shouting at me to get down from there and threatening to call the Sheriff (sheriff, guard? I have to research some more into policing methods in Medieval Bohemia, I know roughly in Britain we had town Sheriffs but not sure what you’d call his subordinates, just guards?)

Like if I pull out a crossbow in the middle of the village for no good reason, maybe any NPCs who are around start fidgeting nervously away and saying lines like:

“Hey, put that away before you hurt someone!”
“Don’t aim that thing at me!”
“What the hell are you doing? Stop waving that thing around/threatening me!”

and maybe particularly bolshy NPCs could react with scoffing at my character’s weapons like

“You call that a sword? Pfffft, that’s a letter-opener!”
“Do you honestly think you’re being intimidating?”
“Puh-LEASE you’re not even holding it properly!”

Basically I just want lots of varied reactions depending on the NPC and not just either Cowardly!NPC or Angry!Arrogant!Confidant!NPC, there should be a middle ground in how people react just like in real life there are cowardly people, boisterous people, calm people etc. (unlike in Skyrim where you get the same line spouted at you over and over again, or different reactions from the same NPC when witnessing the same event)

EDIT I’ve literally only just seen the NPC AI update video and it’s pretty much cleared up my fears regarding the possibility of dumb AI and even dumber NPC!

Also decent voice acting please please please it needs to be a thing

3 Likes

I want that the field of view in the firts person mode(screen) depends on the helmet i even use. it will make the gamplay mor real and exciting.

First, I would like to see real old german / bohemian letters. You know, those in which the s looks like the f and stuff.
I also would like to see riddles / puzzles / quests in the game which requires the player to identify those old german letters. Like, you got a letter in the left side of the screen and a “modern character -> ancient character” legend on the right side. The player now needs to read the letter to get coordinates to a hiding place or a hint for a mission.

Something like that.

Another VERY important thing I want to see: Real consequences and believable NPC reactions while the story progresses. This is what bugs me in every TES game. You can get into prison, you can get some penalites but that is all. No reaction from the NPCs for special events other than the infamous “oh you stink like a Werewolf” phrase in Skyrim, no real influences on the player, not one influence on the game world after events and player choices.

It was really frustrating for me to see no reaction from the NPCs and no change in the world after finishing Skyrim’s main plot. No phrases like “Oh you saved the world! Praise the Dovahkin!”. No progress after the dragon crisis is gone. This was the reason I stopped playing this game after 70 hours, after I heard Charles Martinet (no spoiler here :wink: ) for the last time.

1 Like

The stuff I wanted so far has been covered by the stretch goals. I just really want an great setting.

Oh one more thing that I would want to see in Kingdom Come is people carrying their swords one the right sides. When you have a shield it is kind of stupid drawing from that side since you end up having to move your shield out of the way in order to draw your sword which opened you up to ranged attacks which obviously can get you killed.

“But you can’t draw your sword from the same side as your dominate sword arm” I hear you claim. Well actually you can draw a one handed sword like that. Try it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94c88HfACfQ

2 Likes

I would really like the to see the ability to play each act multiple times.

Perhaps this has already been addressed.

Does anyone know how this will work? I have searched around a bit for it and not found anything either here on the forum, or in the media released by the development team.

Any information would be appreciated and thanks for excusing me if I missed something! :smile:

What do you mean exactly? Fraktur or Blackletter?
I’m used to these kind of letters and therefore it wouldn’t be much of a riddle for me.

What do you mean by this?
Just start a new game?

Yes, that is what I mean. I am not sure how (if) this could/would even work though.

Take a console game for instance: you can always (in my experience, at least) start a new game.

This would give one the opportunity to try a different approach. Say for instance you mostly tried to use your guile to get through the quests and such, but you wanted to try a whole new strategy.

What do you/others think of this? Would this even work? Why or why not?

i have been thinking about it and i would like to have there be a none story mode or something so that you can play in any way you want with out breaking the story, but that could be a mod.

Sorry i didnt read forum before but i think something like “sing for buff (called euphoria or something like that)”.

I like your idea :))