Wolves in kingdom come

4 Likes

Yeah someone should have told himā€¦

There were far more attacks in Europe and conflicts between wolves and humans in the medieval ages. You can read from the source i posted above. The main things wolves would probably do in kingdom come would be kill live stock and the farmer would hire you to track them down.

Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s mostly due to there being very few wolves left. In places where wolves are making a come back in the Untied States they are a huge problem and human wolf interactions are becoming more and more common.
Not to mention many farmers wouldnā€™t want a pack of wolves any where near their live stock and they would most likely be scared for their own life.

Exactly how i want them portrayed in this game.
Also wolves are assholes

2 Likes

There are enough of them for the Slovak government to allow wolf hunting for 2 months a year. They were protected with no hunting possible until 2012.

I agree that it is not something pleasant in general to lose sheep to predators, but at least in my country the Government pays out nice damages if you lose your livestock to animals that are protected.

thats the funniest thing iā€™ve seen all day.

1 Like

It all depends on how hungry they are. normally, yes, wolves are cowards but if they get hungry, just like any other predator, they will start losing their skepticism of humans and the harm they can do, and start worrying more about getting themselves fed. So, a starving wolf would more then likely attack a human than a fed wolf because the fed wolf has no reason to attack a human.

2 Likes