Xbox day one patch

The thing that’s more annoying than not having the patch is the sheer lack of communication from the dev and even when they eventually do say something it’s either totally wrong or a plain lie!

Pretty disgraceful tbh and I’d accept this rubbish if they actually spoke to the community honestly.
If it’s delayed just say it…if they don’t know…just say it ffs

Not exactly hard.
This will put off future buyers imo and not help the franchise getting a 2nd game

6 Likes

Yes thats my thinking too. I am not surr if i would buy another game in the future which is developed by warhorse. The misinformation…the missing information and the obvious lies …false promises and the status of the game(wtf…the rain looks worse than on a Playstation1)…and this festival of bugs and bad performance …everything together is a real big mess i havent seen before when buying and playing(trying to play) a game the last years. I hope for WH that this will clear up asap and issues solving and communication increases in quality. Otherwise wh is digging their own grave for its Reputation.

1 Like

Yeah guys, if they’d just told us from the beginning that the patch was delayed I would’ve patiently and quietly waited. But instead they treat us like fools. The fact that they’re proudly discussing changes to lock pick and game save mechanics all while refusing to clear the muddy waters surrounding this Xbox launch is insulting. One simple but thorough statement is all this situation requires and they can’t even be bothered to do that.

7 Likes

Just had to try and create an account here - after getting multiple 502 errors, and sign-up issues. Superb server, WH.

Anyway, I’ve been banned from the Reddit thread as I kept keeping people up to date with the latest on the Dev’s Twitter account; the latest being that the patch is now coming ‘soon’.

I’ve seriously run out of patience with these guys. I started the game last night, and had to restart 3 times in 3 hours due to bugs (couldn’t talk to anyone twice, and a loading screen got stuck).

I just want to be able to play the game without these stupid bugs, and get some HONEST communication from WH.

3 Likes

Nothing came. Still on 1.0.0.108.

I put my game on hold until the next major fix. In it’s current state it’s just not possible to play, the dialogues are broken (will change language randomly) some quests can’t be finished because of bugs, etc…

The game was clearly not ready for launch, it needed a few extra weeks.
If you encounter this kind of situation, please, just postpone your release date further to fix the game.

Even this damn forum is broken, keep getting “502 bad gateway” … WTH …

4 Likes

V1.1 ia what we have now. That is Day One update. Week One update was supposed to drop on friday but that didn’t happen.

1 Like

At least warhorse is showing that they give a shit about the xbox mess by keeping us all informed with accurate information to rest our worries…oh wait I meant the complete opposite of that. I’m not touching the game until we know whats going on. Even though they say save files wont be corrupted I’m not trusting anything they say at this point. Too many bugs to deal with in the current version anyways to play it anyways.

might as well wait until the 2 week patch comes out at this point lol

Based on what the latest patch did to the PS4 version i wouldn’t hope for a patch…

2 Likes

My game doesnt even load withoutcrashing… id like a refund fuck an update

Are those of you that are having the major issues with bugs owners of a physical copy or digital? I own a digital copy and have not had hardly any issues. I’ve experienced the occasional not being able to ascend stairs (cured by crouching for me) and it has only crashed once.

1 Like

Digital copy here. Most annoying obviously are dialogues changing language randomly. It goes from French to German, then from English to German again, and sometimes it’s even mixed (with some choices in English and others in German).

Or sometimes voices would just stop working altogether.

It breaks the immersion.

Physical copy and only rare minor bugs.

Digital here, but I have another question - how many hours are you in the game? I started thinking that it is getting worse as the game is played longer in story … I am 40 hours in the story (71hours gameplay) and I am feeling the game is getting worse in rendering of the screens like if the memory is full of something what is blocking to load all of them so the popping of the textures is worse and worse …

This.
And by the way, a lot a testers of magazines are complaining the same issue while playing a full gamethrough.
It remembers me to the bug in the Oblivion expansion. There, every persistent item has a unique ID and due to a bug, unlimited items where created after a while. So since there are max limits, after a while Oblivion keeps crashing. So the only way to playthrough was to be fast enough.

Here I noticed it also, how further it goes, how unstable the game is going to.

1 Like

I’m only roughly 30 hours in and not very far into the story. I’ve been doing a ton of exploring.

Physical copy and not many bugs, sometimes slow loading textures or some bugs with npc but generally speaking its ok and only 1 crash so far after 25h play

Biggest bug was when during the attck on bandits camp cut scene did not show up only subtitles.

1 Like

Digital copy here, I have around 20-25 hours of gameplay and the loading textures and “pop in” graphics are definitely getting worse and worse. I’m done playing until things are addressed, the awkward graphic pop ins and texture loading kill the immersion for me. All I can pay attention to are the ugly textures of buildings etc. more than 30 feet away, the npc’s that pop up out of nowhere, even certain clothing items on npc’s like hats not appearing on them until i’m 10-20 feet away. This game is close to being a great one but I think I’m going to wait a couple months before picking it back up again. Maybe once modders have had a chance to fix things themselves and implement some other things I anticipate will be done. I want to play it badly now, but it’s not quite the game I know it can be yet. Forbes wrote a great article about exactly that sentiment. https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2018/02/17/im-excited-for-kingdom-come-deliverance-which-is-exactly-why-im-not-going-to-play-it-yet/#60c84cae310c

1 Like

Im glad i found this site. More info here than on Reddit imo. Im about 25 hours in on One X. Noticing more and more issues. The whole game will randomly freeze for 5-8 seconds. This will either kick me back to main screen, or just resume the game. Plus just yesterday I have a corrupted save. Slept in a bed, it saved the game. Now it says cant load save. Just with that I lost a few hours gameplay to the next previous save. Game is running on a samsung ssd drive. Will the patch include a fix for texture pop in? That is really getting annoying.