Xbox day one patch

Yes, I do remember many games patches were rejected (so that patches also wasn’t released on the same day on all platforms), but at this moment we should already know that … It is weird that WH is saying “we don’t know” …

1 Like

Yes, thats exacly how it should be, you should be able to crouch with the bow, but not shoot from a crouch. Shooting of a heavy poundage bow, is not easy from crouching, because you need your whole body muscles to do so. You sould be able to move in crouch with the bow in your hand, not shoot! Shooting while crouching shouldn´t be possible in any version of the game.

When you use your bow while chrouching, your character should stand up, shoot, and then get back into chrouching position afterwards. That is how it should be from a design perspective.

Thats 1.1, the day one patch. This is the newest version of XBox One at the moment. We hope we will pass certification of the 1.2 patch soon. That it takes long doesn´t mean that the patch is broken. As soon as they find something wrong with the patch which violates the rules fo XBox One, they stop testing and refuse certification with the reason of the fail, so we can fix it, and give it into the process of certification again. This didn´t happened yet, we just have no answer from Microsoft.
We are not in direct contact with Microsoft or Sony, Deep Silver is taking care of it, becasue they are responsible for the Console distribution, while we take care about the computer distribution. That might also explain, why patches are not synchonised for the different platforms.
The software, so the game itself in its version for computer and consoles, including patches is developed by us as Warhorse Studios. That means the content of the patches is basically the same for every platform, except if there are platform specific bugs.

5 Likes

Thank you Fussel. At least anyone talking to us. What this brings up is there will be no “big patch” after two weeks, too. Because if this gamechangeing patch should arrive us next tuesday it must be send for reviewing today. But not even 1.2.5 its on its way for testing. So even this promise will not be hold. It’s hillarious, releasing a game and saying we give you a patch in two weeks instead of releasing a working godd looking playable game you all got payed for. But then not even delivering these critical patches is just very very sad. So many players out there who can’t continue playing and all your PR team is doing, is retweetin posts of 2.000$ machines that make the game look good :confused:

3 Likes

And exactly THAT is the thing I was scared about as you were first mentioning that Deep Silver is on board for the console Versions.

Deep Silver has a history of fragging things up. For instance “Island of the dead 2” wich lead to the death of the Yager Studio or the major Desaster at “Homefront 2”? Sorry, but afaik patching on Xbox One does cost money, what if they just say “fragg that, we are waiting for the next pacthes to save some money”?

5 Likes

I’m getting very bored waiting for this patch to drop on the Xbox… very frustrating!

7 Likes

Decided to give the game a rest playing remastered Age of Empires till ANY Xbox one patch arrives (once upon a time).
Love Deliverance but will continue in some days (or weeks).

Stay tuned folks.

1 Like

Maybe it’s a good thing our patches are last… you see they have had to roll-back the latest PC patch as it’s broken another quest?

Good going!

1 Like

Exactly. Learning that this is entirely in the hands of Deep Silver has me more concerned. What have they done recently that wasn’t a disaster?

1 Like

Without Deep Silver there would be no console versions at all. We don´t have the ability of console distribution as Warhorse Studios.

1 Like

I’m aware. I’m just saying that their recent reputation doesn’t inspire but it could be entirely due due to not having much to work with. Homefront 2 would’ve sucked even if it was well optimized and had had a smooth launch.

1 Like

Hey guys. I gave this game a couple of chances. But there are coming more and new bugs that it is even unplayable. its no fun to play and annoying. Do you know if its somehow possible to get a refund for this game (xbox)?
Thanks

Contact Xbox support directly. Refunds can be given if it’s less than 14 days old, and you have under 2 hours played… although I know they are getting a LOT of requests for refunds on this game, due to it’s unfinished state.

1 Like

What if i bought the game in a store ?

No idea - try calling them?

Haven’t really touched the game since launch in the fear of spending countless hours and running into a game breaking bug (which seems to be happening to a LOT of people) so i’ve just been playing PUBG (which ironically is another broken yet addicting game) will properly get into KCD once xbox gets 1.3 patch (which will probably be by next year… jk… hopefully not lol)

6 Likes

Digital refunds are given as well…quite a few of my friends just went through this and got refunds.

I don’t wish ill on the individuals who have made this, but I kind of hope the amount of refunds being requested actually bites WH in the arse and they start to re-evaluate their practices.

I really don’t think it’s down to WH at this point… they already stated countless times by multiple people at WH that they sent in the patch to MS already… not much else we can do but wait… just wish i knew wtf is taking MS so goddamn long

Maybe they just can’t quit “certifying” the update. :thinking:

Then you get the fiasco that PS4 users are dealing with - a patch that just presented more problems. I’d rather be patient and have it done right, in order to make the game more enjoyable.