Xbox day one patch

Outside of a few minor things, I’ve not really had any issues. I’d rather play as it is right now than not be playing it all. I’ll judge all future RPG’s by the standard that KCD set, even with the bugs.

3 Likes

thanks for your work so far, but to be honest: why arent you send the 1.2.5 patch out so Deep Silver is able to test it 2 days and after this they send it to MS, which are hopfully certify the patch 1.2 within this 2 day-delay? But… you said that there could be a merge for 1.2.5 and 1.3 before… so i hope that we will get more informations soon :wink: or maybe the patch :smiley:

At least bluehole tells you PUBG is a pre beta game and only charges you 30 bucks.

Um, ok. And…?

I’m not having any issues playing KCD, so your point is 100% irrelevant to me.

But it’s not irrelevant to the majority of people in this thread…

2 Likes

Im sorry my exp is not the norm here. Ive had about 4 crashes to homepage from a xbox one x. Probably 3 freezes that mimic the crashes but then the game continues to play normal. 1 corrupted save. Had a glitch before I fought runt where the screen was black with the loading icon. The subtitle conversation with runt was playing on the bottom of screen before the fight. Fight went on as normal though after subtitles. I did have bug I guess when I sabotaged the camp before the fight. I poisoned the stew and walked out of the camp no issues. But when I talked to Radziq I mentioned I sabotaged the food. But it said I failed to do that after I spoke with him letting him know I did. Besides that no other issues game breaking anyway. I came home today and crossed my fingers the patch was live…it was not. Waiting patiently. Guess Ill just fire up BF1 and play that…oh,I cant …that game just released an update +dlc that totally broke the online multiplayer into a stuttering unplayable mess. Yes even Triple A titles have issues way over a year and half out already.So Im giving WH benefit of the doubt here.

True but partially quoting my completely separate post and referencing something completely random is uncalled for. #Ethics

The patch is out now, FYI. Now we can all try it and see how much has changed.

1 Like

So I haven’t played since the patch released today. Thoughts from those who have?

Thankfully the patch is out… although I’ve heard it has actually made lockpicking HARDER due to the fragility of picks being increased.

Oh, sorry. The rest of your post was irrelevant to the point I was making. I think the quote I used kind of summed up the key point of your argument.

But hey, if you want to carry on with random shit-slinging, that’s cool. People on the internet won’t always agree with you. #WelcomeToTheInternet

1 Like

Honestly I haven’t had much issues either, maybe because I didn’t play the main quest that much yet.
i’m just after Neuhof, but I’m having so much fun exploring and doing random quests that it’s not an issue for me, they can take time to fix properly the main quest bugs.

Game never crashed on me, NPC never followed me either. Not sure how it works, maybe it depends what events you triggered prior. It’s gotta be a headache to fix a game like this because it’s so rich and vast!

This I can vouch for. I could open very hard locks with ease, but after the patch I tried a very hard chest and broke about 5 lockpicks in a split second before I could even react to take my thumb off.

1 Like

Yeah same, I used to be able to open very hard locks (my skill is like a 4) and now as soon as I turn the lock it breaks my lockpick. Weird.

Not really complaining though, I mean I shouldn’t have been able to lockpick a very hard lock with my current skill level to begin with. Haha

1 Like