XBox One 1.2 patch

Thx for the info :+1:

Totally agree. The game is very enjoyable even in its current state. It is not the bugs which piss me off.
It is the unclear communitation and this stupid no here no see attitude.

They messed up with the patches because they did mistakes and violated the MS policy.
But instead off saying “we are sorry - we messed up” they say just nothing and blame MS for there strict policy.

I just talked to the german MS support but they got no infos on game updates. I mean no infos at all so i couldn’t findt out more here. Who wants to bet no 1.2 is comeing today? But hey maybe there are new patches for PC an PS4 because the bigger market share :confused:

1 Like

No we didn´t violated the Microsoft Policy. criticism is okay, but please stay to the truth.

2 Likes

Sure I am sorry if its not the truth, but this is the message WH communication delivers.
It provokes wild guesses.

So, then what is the truth?

Here is more information about the 1.2 patch for Xbox:

But there has to be any communication with Microsoft? I can‘t imagine you are just sitting there and wait for the best to come?

Ok i’ll wait for this patch, consider i cannot shot with any arc

Holy f*cking shit. No patch. No game. Still being stuck in a game.

Still not even 1.2 patch released… I am stuck in the Capon loading screen after the boar hunt. Which I understand won’t Be fixed in Patch 1.2

This is just ridiculous, I have already pumped 50 hours into this game to go into the main story as a knight prodigy, now I can’t continue at ALL.

Some fucking communication here from Warhorse would go a long way to calming the fuck down. This is game-breaking AF.

3 Likes

It’s 9pm here (CET) fired up my Xbox one X and still no patch on the horizon …

Read the Patch Notes forum thread on the top of the topic list

Guess I was bullshitted. Been over 24 hours. Ive gotten 3 other updates today. KCD wasnt one of them. I said 1pm east coast us time. Its now 4pm. So its past due. Funny when I asked about the patch, the rep asked me if I wanted a refund. I didnt even ask for that upfront.

3 Likes

I have, that’s exactly my point. My problem (and that of many others) won’t be parched untill mythe hotfix patch 2.5. I’m on Xbox and haven’t even received patch 2.0 due to the tedious Microsoft approval pace.

This means that for at least one and a half week I will NOT be able to progress in the main story. I will NOT be able to enjoy the game properly. A product for which I, as a consumer, paid.

I understand it is an Indie studio and really like the game itself, I think it’s new and refreshing. What pisses me off is: the waiting for the patches, the absolute lack of communication and the fact that a game-Breaking bug so early in the main campaign hasn’t been fixed/noticed pre-launch.

I can only conclude insufficient testing was done on Xbox One (maybe also PS4)

1 Like

Im dumbfounded by the release of this game in this state. Why not just hold off a month or 2? Optimize it and get running good. If they just came out and said on their website we are currently working on a patch or submitted a patch and we expect it in x amount of days. I would be ok with that. But finding info on this is like cloak and dagger. Its not posted front and center. You have to delve through pages and posts upon posts to find a link to a supposed patch comming. Thats ridiculous.

1 Like

I don’t think that developer is guilty. Publisher set release date a long time ago, developers fixed bugs found by journalists and customers. It is Microsoft who didn’t release patch which is running on PCs for more than week. I’m suspicious that person who is doing certification is lost in history and can’t stop playing this great game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will it fix the horribly bad texture/object streaming? I’m sick of merchants’ inventories popping in when standing right in front of it and oh my god the hands of NPCs! They are unnaturally stretched out and pop into the right position when you are very close to them. I hope these issues get fixed quickly, because they destroy the immersion completely.

As we now know, Warhorse is only responsible for the game on PC, while Deep Silver is responsible for porting it on consoles and distribution.

Made my day :smiley: And I agree :smile:

Yes, but it should not be our problem who is responsible for what. Not our business. Just saying Deepsilvers fault and then let is stay like this is no solution at all

2 Likes

Incredible, it’s been over a week now since launch and still no sign of week 1 patch.
Can’t even imagine how long we will have to wait for 1.3.

4 Likes