After 2 weeks. I'm giving up on this mess of a game

Fighterplane- you seem to pick and choose your replies- ignoring anything of substance and rather prefer antagonising with a community who enjoy the game and may have been offering answers to your ill defined issue.

Im not challenging you. I speak on forums as I do with people from all walks of life. Honestly, enthusiastically, and not always ego based. (Only sometimes ego based :wink: )

Many on these forums have had to answer time and time again similar ‘complaints’, mostly from users who dont understand that this is an rpg goverend by character skill and not player skill only.

Develop the character (most advice given here-so far seemingly ignored), and combat will become easier.
Play with weapon types and combat styles. Open up iseful character skills (combat related), and build Henry somewhat.

A peasant, untrained in combat, without proper provisions is unlikley to take down four armed trained combatants. Controller skills isnt the be all and end all in character stat governed games.

Most people saying ‘get gud’, are likely just twlling you you havent played enough to develop your henry or learn the underlying mechanics.

Any reason ye not responding to any useful posts about shields and training new combat techniques?

I love this game but I am up for healthy criticism.
Fighting multiple enemies in this game is no way ideal with this targeting system.There is a lot of rooms for improvement here for the next game.
But the thing is fighting with multiple armoured enemies in real life is kinda like this too…
U cannot swiftly change your position to target a new opponent…game took inspiration from real life not martial art movies…

Hey bud if you get angry at text on the screen you need to reconsider your thought process.

Anywho what I do is I will attack one guy with a couple strikes then run, repeat. A tip that I can recommend with a sword is before you stab make sure the attack star is highlighted at the top like you’re going to do a high strike and stab. This will stab them in the face with a long sword.
Use axe and shield. Its a lot easier than a sword.

You said u can’t win againt multiple enemies and also u are crying about not having quests to suit your level…
And are also telling me that the game is not difficult for you lol
Fighting against multiple enemies is ezy for a mid level character.
In a combat the most important part is positioning yourself right…so that most of the enemies are in your field of view…

1 Like

Tl; dr …

1 Like

Go for it mate. I’m here. I spent years in boxing rings so i little karate chop from a keyboard warrior doesn’t worry me.

You spent years in the buffet ring maybe.

81kg light heavyweight at amateur level. As discussed, don’t talk about how tough you are. You come across as a chump who’s scared to put it into practice. What martial art do you do?

That explains a lot… thanks.
Enjoy the games you play.

This dude is too alpha to control himself @_@
Jesus Christ be praised.

The game is a mess. It’s been fairly well documented by more than just me. If you’re happy to spend your free time looking at a loading screen feel free. I’d prefer to just play something that works well. I’ll let the devs try to fix it for a year and maybe return to it.

I did it again. You’re being abusive do deserve to be reported. Little keyboard warriors talking about how scary they are is really pathetic btw. Grow up or display it physically. You’re not impressing anyone.

My dude, i got punched a lot. By some guys that hit like anvils. Have you ever received a straight right from an 81kg boxer? What martial art do you do, so we can compare?

I love how civil and respectful this forum is. <3

Thank You,…this is getting out of Control!!!

5 Likes