Almost Disappointing.... Almost

The Concept and idea of this game is wonderful… i love so much about it from the fighting to story… gameplay… But it seems to me they shipped too early… there are so many visual glitches, conversation glitches that its almost a disappointment… now i kno eventually patches will come out and things will get fixed and its FOR SURE they type of game i will play again especially with dlc… but going thru the game now and playing the story, to have your armor glitching out during story missions, people consistently walking backwards everywhere, a glitched system in the Nest of Vipers where they none stop follow you and back to back to back talk to you until your caught all within a minute of walking into camp, Poisoning the food and destroying the arrows for sabotage yet the quest saying i failed to do that part yet in the dialogue when asked about it my character said he did it… it just keeps adding up the further along i play so much so i almost want to stop playing for a month or so until i see another HUGE patch come out… will i probably not cuz even thru all the bullshit i have to say they have something here… the idea of the game, not using magic just a new combat system and tons of side shit to do… ill bet anything the next Elder Scrolls has stole material from this game (which hey there is nothing wrong with cuz isnt that what we want at the end of the day games to push eachother so we get better products). Overall if someone was to say “Hey should i buy Kingdom Come” my answer right now would still be yes but i would make sure to warn them of the current state its in… its almost like buying a Steam Game thats in Alpha still… Ill still pay for it but will for sure report any bugs and bullshit…

1 Like

I seems that many players have very different experience with the game. I for example have now had about 10 or so bugs in about 30 hours of playing, while others cant even start the game or cant do the first few missions…