Any DLC to improve end-game experience?

DLCs are clearly focused on gamers who want to replay their game as in the Ashes DLC, you can experience struggle to get money for rebuilding Pribyslavitz while having refugees’ affairs every day. I did not struggle when I loaded my end game.
Will there be DLC that improves sandbox or gameplay for those who finished game but want to continue with their most developed character, possibly ramp up levels?
As developers mentioned, there will not be ones to expand story further after end game, that will stay cliff hanger as it is.
I am personally expecting Woman’s Lot to be the best as it should add new story, not for Henry though, but for Theresa, and there will be dog companion too. If they implement dog well, it may only mean we will get more animals and companions for sequel, possibly another DLC.

I think the hans capon dlc will also have some new story. The tournaments dlc should also add some cool things to do. I am hoping from the ashes has some expansion as sir divish mentions. I am also very curious what the band of bastards dlc is all about.

DrFusselpulli
Community Manager
7h
from another thread: a community manager said
The next DLCs will be more interesting for endgame players, as they will have their own dedicated questlines. From the Ashes was build for the users, who were asking for a home for henry, the ability to become a Lord & rule and is also an answer to the economy issue of the late game stage. This was all very much requested by the community.

2 Likes

If you watched live stream, Prokop said there will be only small changes and I think someone asked them question about it.

Cool. From the ashes - dlc

I missed the stream, will have to watch it later.

2 Likes