Backer profile - plattform field empty?

In my profile, the platform field is empty. Shouldn’t there be in something like Windows/PC?

2 Likes

Same thing here and for some other people, guess we are going to wait , try to contact warhorse support , I did this two times and no answer

Good to know I’m not the only one. I also wrote an email to support@kingdomcomerpg.com but got no answer, too.

Same here too, baron Tier (digital) with empty platform and no Option to choose, also contacted Support but I guess they have load Of work at the moment.

Same problem, already received an email reply from warhorse support:

“Hello, thank you for your message and your support of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Please take a look at our Backer rewards page (link below), your questions should be answered there. Connecting your account to Steam isn´t possible yet, but it will be possible quite soon. You will receive an email with instructions before the release date.
https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/en/backer-rewards .”

Which is weird as I have already received an email yesterday saying that Steam login is available.

I’ve got the same issue, also Baron Digital. Seems to be a problem for us at this backer level.

I’ve got the same issue.
Back via Kickstarter, got a mail that steam login is possible on the website via your profile.
i’ve got no such options.

Copy that, same here. Baron digital

any news?

10character

Nothing yet. Still empty :frowning:

1 Like

I have the same issue

Same here! I got a baron tier digital copy of the game i played the beta on steam and now i can’t link the game to my steam account because there is no option to do that :sob:

i emailed support saturday,sunday,monday and today, i tried facebook messenger and now i just wrote a comment under the new trailer on facebook…

dude, this is the worst eve backed game release i ever seen…

seriously how can we be in this situation…

Ouh, yeah, XV century release, don’t tell me :wink:

1 Like

Yeah! As a hungarian i have to raid bohemia again :smiley:

you can but we dont have anything to steal anymore :slight_smile:

I contacted support about the missing Baron digital ‘your platform’ issue yesterday - overnight they replied requiring some info like backer number etc. Before I replied to them, I logged back in and the Steam link option had appeared, everything now sorted. My guess is they are aware of the issue and have been working on it.

I didn’t get any reply until now. With physical tier, we should get a Steam key but there’s still no key on the page. Only the “Windows PC” under platform appeared now. It’s frustrating that I can’t play a game I waited 4 years for and to get no info from Warhorse …

Every request on this thread got resolved already. Except for @Yngvaerr, who does have a different problem, I send you an email, because I need more infromation from you.

Eh … no. Well yes, there’s now “Windows PC” under platform. But still no key.