Coolest looking gear

Seeing as midgame combat is too easy right now i have decided to wear the coolest looking armor and swords not the best quality and was wondering what combinations of clothing and weapons people like?

Personally i wear a black hood (with hood mod) aachen dark brigandine armor plate pauldrons and plate chausses. I try for the dark mysterious knight look but have yet to find a sword i like.
I am trying not to go too powerful a sword to make combat a little bit harder until they update it

nah man, gotta go out in Nobleman clothing. Go destroy your enemies in style lol. Honestly though, I dig the mercenary/man at arms get up. So when I came across a mercenary who wanted to duel I knocked him out and took his gear. Brig, splinted legs and arms, maybe a chain shirt under the brig, and a bell/kettle helm(with or without chain/padded coif). I use mace and shield and lifted a black shield off a bandit, so I do either the like yellow and red/brown brig(?) i scored off that mercenary or the black light armor(leather something or other) over previously described armor.

The knight thing is cool but its too OP and without tournament and a lot of big battles I feel like the only dude with that much armor in a world of people in gambesons what not.

1 Like

I’m sure you can find a gear looking like Oberyn Martell
(don’t forget to poison you spear…) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Aachen brigandine is my favorite

1 Like

Aachen X is good!

1 Like

I also like wearing the dagged cotehardie. Green hose and a green feather hat makes me look like robin hood

I really like the heavy lamellar armor and pauldrons.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat, the game got too easy with plate armor and the St. George longsword. Here is a list of my favorite load out. I really like the Noble sword with the fast strike perk and it doesn’t feel op.

Weapons

• Noble sword
  • Yew Longbow
  • Dagger
  • Better piercing arrows

Armor

• Noble’s mail collar (no other head gear)
  • Aachen dark brigandine
  • Black hood
  • Composite gauntlets
  • Dark saxon gambeson
  • Fashionable black hose
  • Golded spurs
  • Mail chausses
  • Necklace
  • Noble’s dark shoes
  • Riveted decorated chausses
  • Riveted vambraces
  • Short noble hauberk
  • Silver ring

6 Likes

charlatans robes under plate makes henry look like someone out of KOTOR

1 Like

Thats a cool look

Nice setup! You have inspired me to ditch my god-mode armor and wepon for something more suited to my tastes in armor styles and less game-cheesing. Thank you sir.

2 Likes

My plate armour set.

no “underwear”?! That must hurt :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks pretty good.

1 Like