Did this really happen?

There is a mention of invading Bohemia with Sigismund in 1403. :wink:

Yep…that is my "it doesn’t say much " :smile:

Ah. I see. :smiley:

In the end it is a game and some liberties have to be made and changes as well be made for the entertainment value i know they tried to make it as authentic as they can but i doubt they were trying too replay a entire history book.

1 Like

I read something about Silver Skalitz today. It was really attacked by Sigismund and his Cuman army. “Master” of Silver Skalitz was Radzig Kobyla in fact.

Translated by google: “At the turn of the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries he was the master of the castle Bohdal of Drahonic, and in 1402-1403 the castle was transferred to the possession of King Wenceslas IV, who had Radzig Kobyla of Dvorka as a burgrave. In 1402 King Zikmund of Hungary captured Wenceslas IV, seized the castles of Bezděz and Blansko and decided to conquer the castle in Skalice. Radzig and the crew left the castle secretly and left for the castle in Ratai, so Zikmund’s troops easily conquered the castle.”

I think this match the game story. :slight_smile: Only one thing that I found wrong is that Jan Hynce Ptáček was maybe about three years old in 1403.

Lots of documents and books about this century is in czech language. So it is hard to find in english.

Thanks m8.
Who was Jan Hynce Ptáček?

Hans Capon is his name in game (in English)

1 Like

Hans Capon… and his granddaughter was wife of czech kings son. (unfortunately he never become king himself, but its interesting detail).

Or maybe fortunately…being king wasn’t exactly a life insurance back in those days.

well … yes. Especially when your farther was hussite and pope point him and whole his family as heretics.

Now I can understand why he never returned and never tried to rebuild it. But how’s that he left and she fell behind?

1 Like

Kobyla’s real name was Racek kobyla of Dvorce and looking at some of the images of him they did a great job in creating the character they look identical

Wencislas also renamed himself Charles iv and became the first king of bohemia to become Holy Roman Emperor

Where did you get Jan Hynce Ptáček?
A far as I know there was Jan Ptáček, who is Hans Capon from the game (probably 15 years old in 1403) and his son Hynce Ptáček.

There are no pictures of real Racek Kobyla. Only one you can find, is from in-game codex made by developers, so of course he looks identical.

Do you mean Wenceslas IV the king from the game? Charles IV was his father (his original name was also Wenceslas (Václav in Czech).