Disappointed by KDC

I regret having bought that game. Since playing in CV1 i really miss a third person view. Why would kdc having all the features ready for a proper third perosn view and a free camera , not applying this to the game? This is not right!!! They should let the customer decide wether to enable third person and free cam or NOT!!!

3 Likes

Look here: Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Free 3rd person tool

1 Like

3rd person view are made for certain type of games, FPV for another. WH never said they would make it for KCD, so I don’t understand the complain. There are mods to fix this, so just be patient. There are many things you could complain about in this game, but this is really not one of these things.

6 Likes

I dont get the complaints about 3rd person view. Its just about seeing your clothes? I cant imagine to fight in 3rd person view. And the immersion is much better in 1st person…

5 Likes

Personally I don’t need a 3rd person view, but a photo mode would be delicious, WH. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

1st person is extremely more immersive and usually much better than 3rd person. Hell look at RE7.

3 Likes

If you have nvidia, press alt+f2.

Pretty sure this game is a simulator and supposed to be as immersive as possible. This yet again another person showing lack if due diligence before they buy something.

So what? What’s your problem, guy? You seem to love throwing “due dillgence” around like you’re the KCD police. Relax, you’re getting annoying af, seriously. Have a coke and a smile and stfu. Lol

3 Likes

You seem pretty wound up guy, take your own advice.

1 Like

Oh nice. Deflect. So original… Lol

no 3rd person, that is something you could have looked up b4 you bought it. i like no 3rd person. this isnt skyrim or the witcher. i wouldnt mind if there was an option for it. 3rd person is better if you like making/ shooting videos, which i do. id be able to get some better shots for sure. there is a mod out for 3rd person but it looks really wonky , but i can see that mod becoming great once modding tools are released.

since the time ansel 1st came out for kcd, ive been saying that the consoles should also be able to have this option as well. not exactly ansel since its nvidea but something that just let you take screen shots in 3rd person. i wish console players had this ability, because like pc they should be able to post awesome screen shots as well. its like we can only see half the community’s creativity.

3 Likes

No one really cares for your demeanor. Obviously you have some type of issue. I recommend you take a break from the internet for a while and stop trying to control how other people choose to express their thoughts. Have a great day and enjoy your junk food and high fructose sugar soft drinks. Your profile has now been blocked, how ever fear not I wish you the best.

1 Like

I can agree with that, the screen shots are great and of course who wouldn’t want to take a screenshot with their character in it as well.

Personally I am happy with the playability in 1st person and the cut scenes in 3rd. However there is such a vast amout of preference in the world as each individual is unique in their own ideas, likes and strategic gameplay.

Obviously not everyone will be appeased, Warhorse has commented that they are focusing on making the type of game they envisioned. Meaning they have goals and ideas they are going to make sure take presence over what a handful of consumers want. As stated in earlier discussions by the development either in videos and or written articles KDC is not a game for everyone, nor is it ever going to be. They have a specific audience they are targeting and they are doing a great job with what they are doing, one could say even monumental considering their origin and how they came to be.

2 Likes

me too i love it. i have zero problems with playing in 1st person. also i cant film the simple shot(with out mods) of me rp walking in 3rd person. i have a vision of a video id love to make but i cant do 25% of the ideas i have because they wouldnt look as cool in 1st person. Or people wouldn’t know what im actually really doing in that shot because they cant see me .lol

That does makes sense, unless you take the time to do a voice over and explain yourself.

1 Like

In many ways, yes absolutely. In some noticeable ways, not hardly

3rd person view all the time would annoy me. The clipping of the clothing and my helm looking like it had a halo would really really get on my t*ts

2 Likes

Relax man Kcd is made for first person, they want it to be real as possible

1 Like

Stotek “I recommend you take a break from the internet for a while and stop trying to control how other people choose to express their thoughts”

Ha is this another of your jokes. You were calling other people " filthy egotistical entitled bastards" for expressing their thoughts". Surely this cannot be you pontificating here?

Ohhh wait I get it now. Thoughts you agree with are all good.

Now the stench of hypocrisy oozing from your post has been addressed. Carry on.

As to the op. This has been discussed wayyy before release. Since the beta, and then after releasing the game. The Devs were pretty straight forward that it won’t be happening. Not hating on the idea it wouldn’t affect me and playing 1st person. Just saying I doubt it will be happening apart from mods.

2 Likes