Douche community

f@ck you guys i’m going home

1 Like

If they end up with enough resources to eventually do something like this without it impacting the SP campaigns at all, I wouldn’t mind.

3 Likes

There will be so much things to polish I doubt they can spare a single coin on multiplayer and even then I’d like them to further add content to the singleplayer campaign.

Dan Vávra about multiplayer.

2 Likes

You forgot the time. :stuck_out_tongue:
At 49:00 Dan Vávra talks about multiplayer

Its link with time stamp… Video will jump at it automatically. :stuck_out_tongue:

If it’s done after the three acts are finished then I don’t care.

What community wants?

KCD was announced as single player RPG. KS campaign ended with 369% funded. So what do you think?

6 Likes

Yeah, the community as a whole has already made clear that they’re on board with this game as presented.

1 Like

The community wants no MP. Only a few single people do…

1 Like

NO. (But since the post has to be 20 characters long, I’ll add this nonsense words.)

There are a ton of threads identical to this one and the response has unanimously been negative, hell even the devs have addressed this and said no. In short, no.

That wasn’t short. :stuck_out_tongue:

I moved 20 posts to a new topic: Discussion about MMO design (new title needed?)

I moved a post to a new topic: Multiplayer Topic

This topic is now invisible. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.