Downgrades for PC?

Hello, I am sure at some point this topic has already come up but was curious. I understand graphics do not make a game and I find the graphics gorgeous though I understand to port the game to console that some graphics and textures may need to be compressed. Will what happens on console also affect the PC version or will it remain unchanged ?

I ask because I remember watch_dogs and the modifications made that resulted in a downgrade, as beautiful a game kingdom come deliverance is, would hope that the graphics are preserved.

2 Likes

I remember watching a video where they said that the PC version will offer higher resolutions. While they aim to make it run on the average PC of the time, super high end PCs will be able to run the game at higher settings. I assume that’s still the case.

TLDR: They won’t gimp the PC version to spare peasant’s feelings.

2 Likes

The PC version will not be changed for consoles, the console version will be done by a port from the PC version, not the other way around. If you have a really powerful pc, you will be able to use it as you should. We want to have the best possible gaming experience for everyone. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am glad to hear this :slight_smile:

I am definitely very happy how beautiful the graphics are and look forward to the final game.

1 Like

“To spare peasant’s feelings” If only some PC gamers weren’t so pompous making the rest of us look bad.

1 Like