FIx for crashing when starting up game

So, after reaching the saving cap (I think is was about 300) I started having some problem saving the game (shnaps, bed, quests), when the game froze during saving screens I used ALT+F4. After doing that a number of times, the game started crashing when starting up.

THE FIX:
steam-properties-local files-browse local files-logbackups
As you should see, the last log is different from the others. DELETE IT. after that delete the the old logs (make sure not to delete like the last 3 or 4 once) and it should be good… It worked for me at least.

For devs:
this particular bug happened to me during a particular part of a specific quest that to my knowledge is also buggy (quest-the house of god-the part when you go look for the in the mill-super buggy part, needs a post of its own) so anyway, after finding the guy carrying the corpse and killing him, every saving attempt was in vain. might not effect everybody, but I think is worth looking into.
anyway, I hope this was helpful ^^

edit: I reached 264 savings. also, having a wired bug that does not let me delete old saves. so far I did not see any posts about it, has anyone had this bug?)

1 Like

Tanks for your way to fix this problem.
Have you writen an email to Support@kingdomcomerpg.com?

oh :o good to know xD
im also investigating wired bugs in the house of god quest. its the most bugged quest i have incontinent so far xD

Thanks, i think every reported bug is welcome to fix the game perfect. :slight_smile: :+1:
I do it the same way