Forum is becoming unusable

Nope I’m a noob so it don’t work lol

The /3 indicated the 3rd posting… presumably yours. It’s private so can’t see anyhow

Try using quote functionality instead of link if you want to display the content

Hey to hijack a topic…

Forum has become unusable to me when trying to load stickied ‘livefeed’ thread.

Obvious guess is the first posts video box.
I use android browser (chrome) and do my posts from a phone.
Guessing I need to install an app?

Im one of those ‘old skoolers’ who doesnt twitch/tweet or plank.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks (in advance).

@DonHart just had another 1 hidden in that chat. I agree that one SHOULD be hidden and deleted but it should only be done by mods and devs

Well, as fas as I know only mods can do that… that’s why I think it’s strange :confused:

@Urquhart why did you censor my post in other thread are we not all adults? We are on a forum for a game that has rape murder drugs drinking and stealing in it.

1 Like

No it’s a automatic thing if it’s flagged as spam etc

Testing a flag. Crawley, is your post hidden above?

1 Like

Not yet give it time and it for spam…it takes time for a automatic response to happen and then you will see in thread that it hides it so if we leave it here I’ll update you when it happens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve flagged yours to see if I can do it or if there’s something with his account that allows him

Hi @Crawleyboy01. You are Right. But if we say Nothing About these f**** words this Forum will get lost.
This are the rules……if you offend someone directly we will censor this or hide or etc.

This System will automaticly flag if more than two members flag a post……btw…

1 Like

That’s fine but it’s a swear word lack of communication and mod support most of the time gmt time is causing the forums to be lost anyway

2 Likes

yes……this Could/should be better….two factors for now. the first vacation time. Second some Moderator have to work during the day….

@Kirksty falgging is for seroius issues. Not to Show if you like a post or not…

1 Like

And let’s be honest no post should be auto hidden or deleted. Now I no that what’s stopping me making another account like he has and doing it to everyone myself I hey I can’t get banned for it

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply as well btw

Good idea, I tested it with my second account but it is not hidden.

I suppose that settles the case then. No need to worry about getting posts hidden because the troll who we shall not name threatens to get posts hidden.

1 Like

That’s odd, I had the feeling I could do that too.
Well, makes me look like not that decent of a person, but for revenges sake I flagged a post from kirksty too and it got hidden :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you @Yettyen I’ve done it as well

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)