Freud Trophy not possible

I tried many hours in many different Ways. Ist not possible to get the last speech point (crossed Swords) without Failure.
I used serveral Potions to raise some Stats and fail again and again in the Last Speech Option.

My Stats 20 11(+7) 18
Eriks Stats 13 11 12

Same here. I think it is broken. I kept a save for future patch to get it easily.

A QA tester said that it is not broken but only very difficult. It’s not only a simple number checking. Is your sword covered in blood?

Finaly that was the Clue. THX. Yes it seems to be the Blood stained Sword in Hand. It lowers Eriks Fighting Stat -2 and gives me 2 Extra Points on this Term. I also used a lot of Strenght Potions. Flowers in the Inventory and fine Clothes.

Wow thanks, I have to try it tonite.

but you saying if your strength is level 18 and his strength is level 14
and you still failing is not a bug?
or that his speech can reach a level of 23

How do I pass a strength check where I am 19 and the other is 15? That seems like a bug not something that is ‘hard’

Yes ist is Hard indeed. Use a Save Potion before trying. Using the Blood Stained Sword raises my Stats from 18 to 20 and lowers Erik from 12 to 10. That was the Clue for me. You can use also The Strenght Potion thats gives you 5 extra Stregt Points for a few Moments. If you missed all the Swordfight Trainings(maximises your Strength) its hard to get this Trophy. You also Need some Flowers in your Inventory, cleaned Cloth from the Bathhouse and fine Clothes with high Carisma Stats. Also Youse many Potions. Bard, Loveness, Strength.

I tried all the strength boosters, had best possible clothes, etc. All of my stats are maxed. For some reason I couldn’t determine the potion effects caped at 19 or 20 (it’s been a while since I tried it)

I passed the other checks easily. Strength failed no matter what I did. Also, I purchased the perk that claims to show the stats I need to beat. So if it is showing the wrong threshold then that perk is lying which is a bug, IMHO

I have no issue with something being hard, but it should be fair (like Dark Souls)
I am done with this game until they patch this shit and I can plat it

I’m saving the golden easter egg for this persuasion check :slight_smile: