Game of Thrones Mod

if such a mod is made please base it off the books and not the show, book is more realistic and they actually use a variety of weapons.

the problem with realism game is usually people are not being creative and imaginative enough to implement without contradictions as you say. they are not spending time designing these things and revising over and over. so easier to give everyone 500lb axe, bikini armor and play the “magic” card, and hope players are not discriminating

True. Loving realism myself i must say ASOIF books are, for the most part, more realistic than many medieval themed books with a supposedly historical setting. Obiviously there are some exceptions like most of daenerys chapters (which the TV show really loves btw). So @Ragnar if you love realistic and complex settings you should definitely check out the books, but i would stay away from the TV show, the first season was good enough, but each subsequent one is worse than the previous, with the 4th being truly an abomination…

Sorry for my English, is not my first language.

This look’s more promising in my opinion

1 Like

In the beginning of the war (in the book) The Tullys and their bannermen and the Lannisters and their bannerman, alongside some mercenaries are skrmishing on their borders. The Lannisters defeat Edmure Tully and his men and are laying siege to the Riverlands capital. The Starks come across the Neck and with Frey’s permission cross the twins and defeat Jaime Lannister and his men during the siege so if you created an alternate history where the Frey’s never allowed the Starks to cross the Twins and the siege taking place, i would love to choose between playing for the Tully’s or Lannisters and taking part in the glorious siege that never happened!

Or another awesome setting is a map of the fork to kings landing where you are alongside Robert Baratheon (kill Rhaegar Targaryen instead of Robert if you wanted to lol) and join him at the siege of King’s Landing! What makes this setting equally appeasing is the GOT tv series never shows this so instead of seeing something anyone can see in great detail on the TV we can play something never before made!

I find it kinda ironically.(sorry for necroing). If you guy know Arma and the Popular Mod “DayZ”(back than at least, until they messed up with the Standalone) i knew some Forums(not only Steam) where the normal Arma-Players whined about that Mod. Because “this Mod don’t fits Arma” or something like that as an lame execuse to hate on DayZ. I find it Funny and Ironic(and bit sad). These People were the one who hyped Arma as well for the Modablitiy, advertised that and pointed that everytime out, in the other Hand they themself want to limit people to mod the Game they want.

So back to the Topic. Even though “Skyrim” is an nice Game, i myself would like to seen an GoT Mod for Kingdoms Come. As far as i have seen from KC:D, the Gameplay and Combat seems much more enjoyable than in Skyrim, as well it fits in my Opinion better than to Skyrim. I find no-one have the right to limit such things, only because they dislike GoT and don’t want an OPTIONAL MOD for that Game…