"Ghost" Objects+ a few other bugs I've found (BETA)

Well I’ve encountered a bug, most often seen in the woods but seen in a couple other places, where there is a weird shadow being cast on the ground. After walking on top of the said shadow it is as if there is an object there casting the shadow. An example was there was a shadow of a log that was out of place. I walked on top of the shadow but it elevated me to the height a log would. Its as if the shadow has a collision box. I’ll try to get some screen shots to show what I mean.

Another bug is I found a rock whose back is “see through”. You can also walk into the back and then get stuck in the rock. -_- I believe its north of the bandit camp but again I’ll find a screen shot to show you.

Another bug is while I was in the soldier camp a bandit attacked. They killed him but after the fight I found one soldier who was froze in a fighting stance. I can’t talk to him and he doesn’t react to anything. I believe he is still frozen in my game. A weird event happened while in the soldier camp, I just got done dueling a beginner when all of a sudden I heard a soldier shout something, I don’t remember what. Then the soldiers started to fight one of their own. After the soldier was killed I went to sleep and awoke to see him alive again.

Hope this helps and I’ll try to get screen shots.

Alright,
I’m new to the forums so I didn’t see the “official” way of posting bugs. I’ll get to that when I find the next bug but here are two videos displaying some bugs i’ve found. Sorry for no audio.

(1 minute long) The T pose bug

Here are some pictures of the bugs I found:

Horse got stuck

Ahh, yes the frozen man. Still to this day in that pose.

The Mysterious floating weapons that cannot be picked up!

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I kinda like posting my bugs here and then to the main support so that others can see what bugs I’ve found.

So another bug i’ve encountered is during combat. If I or the enemy that I am fighting run away from combat and we both live I am still considered “in combat” meaning I cannot sleep, lockpick or skip time no matter how far away I go from the scene of the battle.