Help! Bug? "Masquerade"

Managed to teleport myself into the box but I can’t talk to her (thanks to the user spraguep from nexusmods). If someone wonders why she’s gone/how she died. Probably like this

1 Like

nooooo -.- oh pls warhorse xD

Yep, really annoying. I don’t mind that quest related NPCs can die but it sucks when they die because of a bug. I wouldn’t complain if I had killed her myself but spawning in the air and then dropping to her death is just some bullshit :smiley:

Yeah i restated due to bugs in other quests and have a save just before opening Talhmberg gate, but i don’t think i will continue till they patch the quests, she seems to have a huge chance of spawning in the air and falling to her death in the little stream near the bridge or up on the hill, i don’t want to get 20 hours along in the game to find out she died and then be told quest patch fixes only apply to new games etc…

That’s what I’m afraid of. I’m at ~99h…

Same issue here she is nowhere to be found. The marker at the bridge in Talmberg only point at an empty bucket in the river. I have checked at each hour of the day she is nowhere to be found in town and not at her husband house (the fisherman). Please fix devs, i see on steam community forum that many people have this issue since the release of the game.
ps : i have commited no crime in this town.

I witnessed a lady fall from the sky as I went back to Talmberg for the first time…I’m afraid that this is probably her now that I think about it.

The 1.3 patch didn’t fix it. Olena is still dead and it’s impossible to continue with this quest. Fucking annoying.

Is there at least a console command that lets me skip specific phases of a quest?
1.3.1 is out and i still can’t find her anywhere.