Hottest kcd babe

!

1 Like

If they had little bit more happy face they would look better :smiley:

The woman on picture 5 and 9 is probably the hottest.

Oh shit, true! That last girl is comparable to the other Sasau bathmaid I showed. Dang, Sasau’s got all the comely broads.

That’s the one. My Sasau Babe.

Not sure, but I think that is the Ledetchko girl. I can’t go to that bathhouse any longer - some bug - everytime I come out I get accused of trespassing and the Bailiff and Guard light me up.

No I went to Sasau for the explicit reason of finding the hottie I remember sleeping with at one point. I guess there must be more than one. Because that other Sasau girl is definitely more attractive than the one I showed a screenshot of. Give me a minute; I’m gonna go sleep with a ton of Sasau bathmaids.

My bad. I searched every bathhouse in the game, and the cutie is from Talmberg, not Sasau.

2 Likes

:joy: best thread

Plot twist: Pruda’s daughter ran away from home and became a bathmaid in Talmberg.

ReOpend. @Chessqueen respect the rules!

She was in skalitz

I don’t have any screenshot, but the wife of the Uzchitz (SP?) trader looks good, so is Mirka at the mill (Same face as johanka).

It’s been an incredible half-decade for the industry. Firms are changing the definition of PR itself, broadening the channels and platforms they influence for clients. They’re bridging storytelling and strategy, messaging and creativity, and all in potent new ways. They’re helping clients navigate treacherous political waters, a fraught business climate, and an environment where brands are now expected to take stands on social issues.

@Kirksty: Honestly, none of the women in this game are “babes”. Stephanie/Theresa are somewhat attractive but just average overall, there is nothing special about them.

I would cast my vote for Beggar Jane.