I can't play this game with xb1x anymore

there are so many low-quality graphics. I did not complain about other console transplants so far, but this is the worst. I tried not to be interested in graphics, but it looks really bad. The dense forest is 90% of this game ! I feel I want to stop to play this game now …

I play on xbox one x. It looks nothing like what you’re posting. At least not for me, when I had a 1st gen xbox one it did look similar to what you’re posting though.

Which version is installed?
It looks like the High texture grass Bug from update 1.3 to 1.4

1 Like

My thoughts also, kinda sucks with the bugs. However the game is so vast that if this is your biggest concern, considering its fixable you’re in good shape.

How are the loading screens on XB1? I bought it on PS4 and they are almost unbearable. If the gameplay wasn’t so good, I would have given up a long time ago.

On the one x they arent that bad really considering the file size being loaded. On the 1st gen they can be a bit taxing.

I already asked this yesterday but since no one could give me an answer I just have to try again. Sorry, but I don’t know what else to do. I also wrote to warhorse on twitter but I got no response yet. So here’s (again) my problem: At the beginning of the game, when I talk to the father and try to give him the coal and all the other stuff, an ingame notification pops up and tells me that the game is still downloading and that I can’t continue to play and that I should go explore the village while I wait. Now the thing is I already downloaded everything possible and currently have version 1.03. Also the game’s size is 55 GB right now, so I’m sure I have all the patches. Did nobody else have this problem? Any ideas what I can do? I preordered the special edition for PS4, if that matters.

I haven´t PS4 but I thing it should be version 1.09…
Send a bugreport to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!

Maybe
@DrFusselpulli
can help…

1 Like

I haven´t PS4 but I thing it should be version 1.09…
Send a bugreport to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!

Maybe
@DrFusselpulli
can help…

@adarshetty-

Sounds like the cute stuff that origin gives (on PC),… (or daiblo etc),… where you can play the game whilst it is downloading/installing.

Great idea.
Excellent when it works (allows impatient gamers to start playing)(i had a dungeons and drgaons game in the nineties that was a compressed installer that took 36hours expanding the files prior to gameplay)(it may have been late eighties)…

So- it shows ‘full size’, but that is the ‘first pass’,… either all that data aint there yet, or it is in process of an update.

The version of the game tou are running is not right, so I would suggest give it time (obviously already tried), or, wait for qyiet time where you can let it tend to itself for a day, and remove the game, follow by a reinstall.

Let game do its thing and give it the time needed to download and apply the giant update(s).

Patience is the medicine required. Maybe start process again to force it to ‘sort itself out’.