Infinite load screens reoccurring in quests (fix?)

So I started a new playthrough and kept getting an infinite load screen after the cutscene where Hans capon chases the boar. After the first time I had to re-do the hunt but made sure to save after in case it happened again. Sure enough I got the infinite load screen at least 4-5 times in a row, so decided to load an old save before the quest and then reloaded back to the original save and this seemed to fix it as it worked first time after this.

I’m hoping it’s not just coincidence as I only tested it once but for anyone that gets a reoccurring load screen triggered by a certain event, this might help. Hopefully it’ll save people from completely restarting quests from the beginning. Let me know if it works.

Interesting thing to fix it is during the infinite loading screen spam alt+enter and then alt tab and tab back and it should work like a charm i pressed ctrl alt delete i don’t know if its necessary to do that but you can try that aswell

Same here… I have emailed Warhorse about it.
Im almost 100 hours in and this started yesterday… During save (sleep och saviour snapps) i get the infinite loading screen.
I cannot continue the game til its fixed…

I play on PS4 Pro

Same error here, but in my case, the key combination didn´t work