Infiniti loading screen in the die is cast mission (Xbox) HELP!

Same issue. PC, Steam, v1.3.1

1 Like

Same here, Steam 1.3.1.
Tried changing setings, tried leting it load for 3 hours, nothing helps.
Frozen and unplayable.
Too bad, apart from the bugs it really is a good game.

1 Like

Guys i have windows 10 pro 1709 version. ı try everything except unınstall/ınstall game agaın ı dont have any mod. because my ınternet is so slow. ı have doubts abaout maybe thıs ıs hardware problem. my system specs:
ryzen 1500x cpu
gigabyte ga b350 gaming 3 motherboard
samsung 850 evo 850 gb ssd
8 gb ddr 2666 mhz kıngston ram
gtx 970 4gb

1 Like

Having this problem as well. If anyone gets a workaround, please post for the rest of us.

1 Like

So seems the patch was the problem? Is there a way to unpatch the game?

1 Like

I dunno mate. But some peoples reported a various new bugs in the new patch. That’s why i’ll stick with the old patch, until they release a stable patch & game optimization (without a new bugs).

You can’t downgrade a patch version. Unless you have a physical disc and re-install the game without the patch updates.

1 Like

I tried uninstalling the game didn’t help

I tried it on X too on the same patch but it didn’t work either and from that time I’m waiting for patch or something to repair it. I will propably wait and wait and wait …

I Reinstalled the game, with only the 1.25 hotfix patch. Then it worked So it is def the patch that made the problem. Playing on version 1.25 now no problems even got wayfarers and bandits back in explorer mode

1 Like

Same here. Stuck when coming back from escaping the camp. I spent hours and hours on this game. Yeah as soon as Radzig says lets talk in private the infinite loading starts. And yes you can hear music in the background looping.

I cant finish the Game!!! One more thing! Just remembered, does anyone still see the monastery mission running in the background? Like saying go Pray but that mission ended after you finish off Antonious? Did anyone actually kill him at the monastery and not finish the mission with him? I am starting to think that if you kill him at the monastery and not do what he says the games bugs out after that… then the loading with Radzig is the final straw as I can see the mission is running in the background saying, go pray, go eat, go to library even though I am not at the Monastery! anymore.

1 Like

Exact same setting here, infinite loading screen after talking to Radzig and confronting him about being his son.

I also have the monestary quest still running in the background after killing Antonius.

Currently running 1.3.3

1 Like

I see so it is exactly as mine! WOW.

1 Like

Hi, to sum up my efforts:

1. Playing completely new game works but it costs many hours which I do have nowadays, game pathc 1.3.3.
  2. New patch suffers from new bugs. In my game, in 1.3.3, no random encounters at all, from very beginning (+ many more issues however I am able to go through main story line). That makes traveling somehow empty. You explore the map without encountering an enemy …
  3. Mail which I sent to support … After 5 days still no response - They are pissing on me without a courtesey calling it rain. Considering amount of money they got from sales they could have hired several people to take care of this, consider amount of bugs in the game.

I guess this is wrong forum to write our issues. We have already bought the game. They have 50 euros/dollars an that is that. Huge disapointment because the game has the potential to become the legend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys After new patch on Xbox it works I don’t have loading screen

I hope the patch 1.4 for PC repair this feature :smiley:

1 Like

I fix this guys:

This is all about the f*cking monestery quest. Guys just try to kick you out from monastery. For example dont follow your daily works and if someone ask you what are you doing here just tell him fuck off. After that they will kick you from monastery. Later that day in the evening go monastery (you have to open the gate but its very hard level to lockpick) and kill antonious take the item from him. And follow quest guys. You dont get endless load screen anymore.

1 Like

23 dni a zadna reakce, zadna odpoved a zadne reseni, vyborne. Hra muze jit do kose, az to nekdy nekdo za pul roku opravi, uz tezko budu mit naladu se k tomu vracet, ze jo.

Good luck I reached out to their support 3 times now and they still have yet to get back to me.

Same problem on XB1 here, infinite loading screen after Radzig says they shouldnt talk in public, this is a great game but this sucks. Hope some kind of patch comes out soon

Load back to monastery, lets get kick out of monastery ( = monastery daily quest no more in quests), go back to kill Antonious, take his cube…and it will work. Successfully tried (Xbox)