Lagging in rattay

Whenever I go into rattay, i experience fps drops to 30 fps when i am usually over 70 fps anywhere else. would increasing clock speed on my cpu help this problem. i play at 1080p high.
Spec list:
1070 ti
ryzen 5 1600 (oc to 3.6)
ddr4 2666 ram

And does not state his resolution. I am running a 1080gtx at 1440p and get huge lags in rattay when at full gallop on Jeda. I can end up half way up a building…

That part and few others are very demanding, do not overclock. It will not get you back to 70fps.

Overclock lowers your fps?

Ur cpu is just way too weak man if u wanna play just buy intel. This game wants crazy high clock speeds. If i were u I should wait that next ryzen(3rd gen) launch and upgrade to that. Hopefully u have 16GB ram.

If i got my cpu to 5 ghz would it be enough? also is 6 core 12 thread enough.

Yes a 8700k is enough

Funny as it is idk is 5ghz 8700k clean 60fps on 1080p possible. Game Performance look at this

Disagree! You can buy AMD too. That is a typical answer! My father is playing with an FX-8350 plus a GTX1070 (8GB) and the game runs perfectly. With 60 fps minimum. The construction of a high-end PC does not mean that everything will run with the hardware! A friend of mine is able to play the game complete smooth with an i3! And a side note, CryEngine hasnt any game which runs without lags and popins!

ofc u can buy amd but if u want game performance only choice is intel. Wondering what is perfectly to u? med settings barely 60fps? That kind of cpu is slowing down that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9lFzUtk9JE 2:40 on video look at that newer amd vs that 20fps difference is big only changing cpu in my opinion.