Love the game, but think I found a serious flaw

Nah, game’s fine for me.

1 Like

Below 30fps isn’t the end of the world. its a huge challenge to make a huge game like this perform incredible all of the time.

Be aware that a lot of the bugs reported lately come from using mods.

The only problem I have had recently is I am positive the game didn’t save when it was supposed to. So back to the unlimited save mod. Another hour and a half lost bringing the total to 8 hours lost due to bugs and the save system.

yeah its really annoying people literally breaking the game and blaming warhorse. they should really just remove mods and let ppl experience the vanilla game like the old days. i bet there wouldnt be half the bugs reported!!

1 Like

I love this game but the stat and damage scaling is a real problem and need to be adjusted and OP didn’t shit on the game like other people, constructive criticism is necessary to fix the game flaws.

1 Like

So, why didn’t you say you disagree and bring even a shallow argument instead of trying to discredit an opinion by throwing non-existent shit? I guess that’s too much effort… Are you ok? Do you need a hugh? Again, you don’t need to be afraid of playing a more complex game in which the player is not overpowered and you realise you’re not as good as your mum says you all the time… :slight_smile:

It’s fine if you like the game as it is, but let others express their opinions despite you disagree. If you wanna play the game like that, it’s fine but let other people have a deeper and complex (which is not something I’m personally demanding Warhorse on my own as a picky user, but to remind that the game was announced and promoted to be with that deeper balancing and it’s still not there…) through future free DLC Hardcore mode, for instance. Would you mind? :frowning: You can still play the overpowered normal mode and feel like a king :smiley:

I understand why they released it this way, it’s normal to be dubious when taking such a risky approach and when not having enough time to make different difficulties. So now there are chances to remediate it with the Hardcore mode, I hope.

Not everyone who has tried mods is irresponsible or retarded, and report false bugs by the rage mood. Let’s not mix things up, I compared different playthroughs, first with the original game, later with other mods. All of them are suffering at the end the same issues, while some mods alleviate the unbalancing as much as they can without proper engine and variables knowledge. This is not a bug but a balancing/stamina design problem. I’m sure Warhorse knows why they have created so many variables and how they could fix it.

I know, it’s amazing what they have achieved with such a smaller team and budget than any Elder Scrolls game. I feel Kingdom Come Deliverance is much more polished than Oblivion and Skyrim, which would have been death quite soon if not because of the modding community, which fixed the game (Bethesda is so lazy… it has a lot to learn from Warhorse) until the hardcoded limits. However, if the 20FPS during big battles were constant, ok, but they are constantly bouncing up and down despite using VSync 30Hz (in order to try to get a fluid game experience despite using a decent rig) and it’s like a slide show… It’s not enjoyable, sorry if you still like it but it’s not what I expected. I hope it’s fixable.

Yes, fully agree. That’s what I’m trying to do, specially after knowing that Warhorse checks the forum from time to time, but nowadays almost every topic gets toxic in internet. The game is superb, but still needs a bit more polishing and balancing. I’m hopeful, though, so any constructive feedback is welcome!

Mate, no need to get so defensive. No one said everyone who downloads mods is “retarded” as you said. But they do need to sign a disclaimer before they start peppering the forums with “WARHORSE WTF WHY U RELEASE THIS BUGGY SH*T” - you guys literally are killing sales of the game for your own mistakes. You should enjoy the game in full before you start adding mods. Should be common sense.

I’m not getting offended at all, it’s this toneless writing hehe I fully agree, there should be a bug section where you have to send a save or specifically reply to troubleshooting questions in order to detect false bug reporting, but they are still a small team and can’t control the free and unjustified shit storms.

It’s common sense to be fair with yourself and the others and be consecuent, but that’s not what’s trendy nowadays. Well, if in one of the first quests you have an archery contest and a sword duel with a noble and you win both despite being an untrained blacksmith’s son/peasant, that’s the first sign that something is not right… I prefer not to spoil the story with current flaws and wait for a more polished version, while testing overhauls and trying to help in the modding community until there’s a proper challenge. Different but respectable points of views.

Seek professional help.

3 Likes

Oh come on at least he was polite!

1 Like

Thanks, means a lot to me! Your help has been invaluable so far, we need more people like you :wink:

Let’s focus on the topic instead.

Cuman “boss” archers are using incredibly weak bows with crappy draw weights that should pose no serious threat to decently manufactured plate. They aren’t English warbow archers, but using compound bows with draw weights probably under 100 pounds.

@Wyzilla All that you said doesn’t matter if Henry goes light(er) and without any face protection. I played Henry for ~300h with bell shaped helmet.

I have over 200 head shots with a Cuman bow; they should be better than me as they’ve perfect their craft over years whereas as Henry I’ve done so over (in game) months

Might not be true in RL but the in game Cuman bow is similar in damage to the yew longbow

he’s kinda correct tho.