Main quest line bug

I did the quest after the raid on Merhojed, cured everyone, questioned the captive, and took him to Rattay. I went and reported what I had done in Merhojed, including the interrogation, to Sir Radzig, and after, he said not to leave yet, he wanted to talk to me. So I talked to him again and it went into a bit of a cut scene, where we discussed a plague and Merhojed and how he wanted me to question the captive. I had no control over if I took the quest or not. I had just told him I had done all that though, and turned it in to him. Now my quest log says to question the captive again. How am I suppose to question him and advance the quest when I already did it all?

I know bugs are suppose to go to the email, but I have sent multiple emails, about several quest bugs, and have never gotten a response. At least here someone might have an idea. I am already dealing with 2 other quests I can’t complete because of bugs.

You’re not getting response, cus they’re just looking at bug-logs, that people are sending and working on them. Just imagine, how many hours of work they’re going to lose by answering 2000+ tickets. It might have been for 2 reasons:

1)You have asked not all questions and the game didn’t understand, that you’ve asked him them all.
2)The game bugged and you need to replay the quest from back save. But, you can try to load a back save before interrogation.

Hello, this is response from Community Manager: Known Bugs And Reporting new ones
Also you can try your luck in this topic: Question and Answers BUG WORKAROUND

Well, I’ll try the bug work around post. At this point, I did the interrogation and all that yesterday. I would have to load a save from 2 days ago to redo it, and that is just not something I want to have to do, yet again. I have had to back track so much because of bugs, I really am not looking forward to losing hours of play once again. I already restarted the game once because of bugs, and have backtracked so much to work around them, I have repeated some quests 3 or 4 times. I will try the workaround post, and if I find nothing there, I will move on to another game until they fix this one. If they have so many bugs to fix, they can’t respond to tickets, even after a week or more, then obviously the game is very broken. It is a shame, because it is a great game. I would love to be able to complete these quests and see where the story goes.

cant even siege sasau camp, because the loading screen keeps on going

I do have the exactly same bug. Radzig is back in Rattay, but there is no dialog option to continue. His horse still is at the outpost next to merhojed where I talked to him after curing the plague in merhojed. So basically the main quest is bugged and there is no way to continue…

This exact bug has happened to me also it’s a huge disappointment I actually tried this workaround before and it didn’t fly for me. Pity because I’ve been really enjoying it till now

Done that part of quest - bring 200pcs of meat like 18x still quatermaster didnt mention there is shortage of beer, so i cant really proceed and get achievement talmberger.

Same here. I tried to restart the quest and do other optional quests first, but quartermaster still wants more meat (200 in my case - walktrouhgs mention only 30 meat to be delivered).
I would really like to get Talmberger achievement in this playthrough.

I contacted support regarding this and they told me it works as designed.

I only guess this is due to betraying certain character in sidequest to get a nice achievement, who would need to raise from dead now to play a role in Beer part of this quest.

After patch 1.5 I still have this bug