Map + Enemy Camps

Can’t find that camp at west from Sasau. Does it properly marked?

0456ea9709f74a598f5fd37ba0f0d61c8f9088c3_1_499x500

Uhg that’s SO aggravating! I found a Cuman camp yesterday that had a cave but since then forgot to explore it. I then remembered today and tried to find it and used your map to explore all the Cuman camps around Talmberg. And of COURSE the one I was looking for wasn’t even on your map. So unfortunate lol.

I circled where the Cuman camp with the cave is. Please update so that no one else suffers the way I did. I wasted an hour… BTW I got the prompt to go there from Robard in the “Raiders” activity/quest I think it was the 3rd or 4th Cuman camp he tells you to attack.

2 man camp here. At black mark.

Found another one. Marked red.

1 Like

Thanks man or woman, I feel I must be PC in today’s society. Anyplace I can download this?

Please update the map when more is found. Thanks

Wasn’t expecting so many to be happy with my map. I did this a fair time ago and not many seemed enthused. Updated with the new marks. Thanks. - haven’t played this game in a while because I have been fairly busy. But I am happy to see people are using my map.

2 Likes

Real place map You Can find here

1 Like

The latest Patch kicks ass. Should play!

There is a fairly large Bandit Camp in the mill just south of Skalitz.

It is surrounded by a tall wooden fence.

1 Like

Interesting site. Thanks a lot for the link.

1 Like

Isn’t it already marked on the map? If not please provide a screenshot of the place.

I have not cleared it yet. But I have gone in there and it is full of bandits. Three entrances unguarded except for at night.

It looks like you have come across a random encounter at that place.

Really, there is nothing there for you guys? The mill just down the road from Theresa’s house was full of bandits. Sitting, sleeping, camping.

Sorry for the false alarm then. I wish I would have cleared it while I was there incase it never shows up again.

Thank you for these maps. Saved me taking a lot of notes during my next play through!

That place is actually involved in a quest you get from Master Feyfar, so it could be that the bandits spawning there are linked to it as well.

A tough one in orange there also:

It was definitely there for me on PS4. Took me 3 tries to finish 'em off. Haven’t checked back to see if it re-spawned yet.

1 Like

They respawn yes