Middle ages TV Series

The Arn: The Knight Templar series is on Netflix. I thought it was really good. The series is also condensed into a movie which is also on Netflix. I preferred the series since it didn’t cut anything out.

1 Like

I was pleasantly surprised by Arn the Knight Templar movie when I watched it on Netflix last year. I had not even noticed that a series by the same name was also available for viewing. I will have to check it out.

2 Likes

is there a medieval show/movie that isn’t completely fake and dumb? they need to make a kcd equivalent for tv.

Well there is Kingdom of Heaven that takes place in crusades in Jerusalem and new series called The Bastard Executioner takes place in King Edward The Thirds time. From maker of Sons of Anarchy no less.

EDIT
Aww not good thing to read or write in forums in middle of night it seems, managed to wake from dead an old topic…

there are many good Movies. even some of the older movies and better period armour. Henry the 5th “HENRY” is very good. shows how stupid the French strategy was. they didn’t win many battles anyways. and only a handful of well known Knights. Bertron du Guesclin is my favorite. Braveheart was a joke period wise. William wore full Plate!! and Wooed was not used at that time. good movie though. Any good Czech films that are period? if so please list them. Thanks Sabbs

Nonetheless, VIkings is one of the best serials out there :smile:

This is the best serial I’ve ever watched! Recommend it to everyone :smile: