Missing Content

The mercenary should be variant from many part of Europe, from England, Spain, France, to Poland, even Rus, Cuman, Mongol/Tartar (some of King of Poland-Lithuania, Russian Lords still hire Tartar mercenary in late 16th century), for their skill, should be from fameless mecenary to famous Varangian Guard, wayfarer/ crestless knight like sir Ulrich, the mercenary with specific name will cost as hell.

Uping this topic

After over 60 hours of gameplay and hunt many treasures with many goods armour and weapons. I realized that the game should give Henry a safehouse with display weapons and armor racks

If i could like this over and over again I would. I don’t know about the console versions, but for PC it would be nice to be able to click the item section on the right side and also the little shield representing the section of the body to sort those pieces to the top.

I feel like there’s tons of unfinished content in the northwest part of the map. Plenty of camps and such have fires with food cooking over them, and you’re flagged as trespassing if you snoop around in some of them, yet they’re all completely empty. Also, I’ve found some weird, unfinished-looking mining shafts / caves where you can climb down ladders before falling to your death.

It basically feels like huge swaths of the game world, especially in the northwest, are empty and almost completely unused / unfinished. It would’ve been cool to explore abandoned mines with bandit gangs hiding inside, but alas. :frowning:

Oh, and tournaments are missing. Damn it, beavis. Those were literally in the game trailers and gameplay videos, yet they’re not in the game.

re: mines. being able to battle bandits for access to mines. then, being able to find, mine and then smelt silver ore for trade would be nice (even if somewhat suspicious)

You are probably better off waiting for Mount and Blade Bannerlord to be released lol