Multiplayer Questing?

Would social quests, or in other words, multiplayer quests, be one of the main feature?

I am sick with doing solo quests in MMORPGs. It’s just like playing a single player game with bunch of real people running around me. I am willing to group up, even with strangers, to cooperatively accomplish goals.

This… is a single player game.

Did you read the detail provided in the KS sheet as well as the “Game” tab above?

You won’t be solo questing. I have it on good authority you will be joined by Baldric who has the cunningest of plans and a humorous facial feature…

3 Likes

Oh well, sorry… I thought it is a MMORPG when I saw “Epic Battles” in the game description.

I stand to be corrected but I believe it is entirely possible to engage in epic battles without the need to resort to MMORPG silliness?

4 Likes

I would imagine creating epic battles is far easier without a bunch of people running around doing random things.

4 Likes

I can’t understand why people still 1) don’t search about similar topics 2) don’t read the first line description of the game [quote] Realistic single-player RPG set in the medieval Europe.[/quote]

1 Like

All the people know that this is a RPG, but is a good idea to have only one question with MMORPG, a secondary mission, to not important for the principal history, but is only a propose, not a demand

No multiplayer. Period.

1 Like

I haven’t read the kickstarter page, but only the main official site.