Physical Collector's Edition

Hey guys, just a major suggestion to the warhorse team, you should still offer a physical collector’s edition at the store (for pledge donations)

I’m not sure if that was something that was promised for initial backers only, but since this game is still in development phase and can really use all the money it can get, I think it should be acceptable to offer a physical collector’s edition.

3 Likes

Which level was that? Everything up to Viscount is included, and beyond Viscount was when some of the special items started being included.

This will probably happen.

According to Dan’s latest blog post they just started with some tiers for testing.

Yeah, I do expect there to be more of the goodies available before long.

An option to increase the funding for original kickstarter backers would also be nice. I maybe would like to upgrade to Viscount. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My guess on that is it’d have to be looked at more closely, a case-by-case thing so they can match up what you donated in Kickstarter, etc. and make sure the upgrade is noted correctly.

From what I can see, it looks like they’re only offering Viscount (Digital Collector’s Edition), but I was really interested in a physical collector’s edition. On the Kickstarter rewards, I believe that was “Earl” (Duke if you wanted both Act 1 & 2)

Also, I think Lord Crash’s idea is really good too, they should allow upgrading.

Lastly, I’m not sure, but it looks like in order to pledge I need to make a whole new account, which kinda stinks, I’d like to be able to use this account and just get the title.

It might be worth Warhorse chiming in on this to clarify what various options will be for people who want to upgrade, and if there are plans for some of those physical items to be offered. Far as I know they will, but it may be something that’s not ready to add to the list yet.

Good idea for next blog update :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I know this post is a month old, but I would just like to add my voice to those requesting a Viscount Physical Collector’s Edition through the store. I have the Digital tier, but would love to be able to upgrade.

1 Like

We are working on some more tiers… Lets keep it a secret for a while ;-]

7 Likes

Hello,
will there be an option to adjust pledge (or make a new one) directly via credit card / bank account without the need to use PayPal in the future?

I am sorry, but banks/credit companies are much more expansive then PayPal for us. So probably not.

1 Like