Player profile, NOT FOUND

Hi there

i have installed KCD but after the Warhorse Presentation video, the game crash and a Player Profile Not Found pop-
up appear. What can i do?

1 Like

I’m getting the same problem. Game worked the first time I launched it, but it crashed when I was changing graphics settings and now I’m getting the same error message about player profile and appcrash when i try to start the game.

Did you try deleting this Folder?
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Saved Games\kingdomcome

That fixed it, I was looking all over the Steam\userdata\ folders for those and couldn’t find them. Didn’t think to look in the savegames folder.

1 Like

I found the Saved Games folders on my SSD and Hard drive, There were no folders inside them. I deleted them anyway. I am still getting the error message. Here is a screenshot of the message I get: https://gyazo.com/eb27f342d30b714ead9419eae1412fad . If I click OK or the X it crashes the game. I can still open the game and it gets to the first load. Then infinite loads until I press OK or X on the Popup. Then it crashes. Please help! Been trying to fix this issue for hours!

You try Running KCD as Administrator and If got any Special AntiVirus/AntiHacking Software deaktivate them for a test.

1 Like

Finding the application and running as admin + turning off anti-virus fixed the issue thank you so much I spend hours trying to fix this!!

2 Likes

Don’t Forget to turn it on again… :wink:

solved :slight_smile: thank you!

2 Likes