PS Store release time? Really confused?

Hi! I pre-ordered the game on the PS Store and it says i can start playing the game at 12 am (Midnight) the second the 12th turns to the 13th. I have already pre-downloaded the game. But now i keep seeing people mentioning that the game can first be played on the 13th at 9am. I’m a little confused.

1 Like

Mine says that i can play in 10 hours which is exactly 12 am where i live

1 Like

I already have a PS4 physical copy of the game (delivered Saturday), but I’m waiting for the full day one release patch to be downloadable. I’m hoping it will be available from 00.00 tonight as well.
I think the 09.00am time mentioned is when steam will unlock the game on PC.

1 Like

That is reassuring. I’m also hoping that the day-one patch is ready at 12 am. Hope your night will be full of good gaming!

What’s time there right now? How much time left for
0:0 of 13th? I have pre-ordered on Xbox one and for me just 3:30 hr left for 0:0 :slight_smile:

1 Like

That 9am seems only to be for STEAM. My downloadeed PSN preorder (46 GB) is v.1.2 and will be playable from midnight on.

1 Like

Mine is v. 1.01 at 46.51 GB?
That is not with the Day-one update right?

Some articles says that v. 1.01 that i have is the day-one patch. But what is v. 1.2 then?

Sorry, it’s Version 1.02 in the library Update History. 1.02 is the big patch, 1.01 is minor Bugfixes.

Go to the library, mark the game and hit the “options” button.

1 Like

https://www.igdb.com/games/kingdom-come-deliverance/countdown this is a link to a website countdown to the game, i don’t know if this could help

Thanks for the replies everybody! Hope you all have a good day and enjoy the game!

Neil, have you already installed the game? You can check for updates in the library of your PS4. Maybe day one patch is available already for the physical copy too.

Yeah I’ve installed the game & have the patch for version 1.01, but apparently the patch for version 1.02 will be available when the game officially releases at midnight.
I had previously played the game past the prologue over the weekend, but it crashed & then the combat stopped working, so I figured I’d wait & hope everything gets fixed with the official day one patch later tonight.

Strange, I definitely have installed v1.02 and the patchnotes make me believe this is already the day-one patch. Just trying to upload screenshots

1 Like

Yeah you definitely have the day one patch, but my update history only says version 1.1 which is annoying. I even tried deleting & trying again earlier but still not got version 1.02.

oh man 55gb i dont know if i will survive the wait

When I started the download of the preorder from PSN yesterday it downloaded two files with 23 GB each. I assume the whole 55 GB come from unpacking and installing the game? Otherwise there might have been a third file being downloaded while i had the PS4 in rest-mode.

Yeah I think there is a third file that finishes it off.

https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/original/3X/6/8/68a7c3f707735247983509f1bbfbd7d5ec689db0.jpeg

Judging by this guys xbox picture.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be available to play across all platforms (PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4) on the 13th February. What time will you be able to begin playing? We’re able to officially confirm that the game will be live at these times:

UK – 8am GMT

US Pacific Time – 12am PST

US Eastern Time – 3am EST

Europe – 9am CET

These times were sent to us by the UK PR team at Koch Media, who are handling all press in the UK and Europe

Is the releas time for it

I bought it on PSN, EU region.
It says i will be available to play at midnight.
But i have V 1.01.
I tried looking for updates, but it cant find any new ones.

Anyone know if the Day 1 (one) patch will be available at midnight also, or will it release tomorrow.