PS4 Theresa is following the hole time

Hi everybody,
I have the problem, the NPC Theresa is following my character over the hole map the complete time.
If I sleep, she stand next to me. If I lockpicking or do a pickpocketing, she calls the guards.
I can travel fast over the map. Then I have a little bit silence for her. But in a few minutes she walked to me again.
I already load a old save game, but the problem is still there.

Have anybody the same problem or a solution?

BTW:
Since the problem with theresa, it’s not possible to play the dice game. I am not sure, if this is coincidence.
On every dice table, no NPC is there, the hole time.

I hope, somebody can help me. Because this is very irritating.

1 Like

Hi this is a known bug. It is fixed on first week patch.

Right now only way how to get rid of it is either

• laod game before starting quest Aquarius and just don’t do it

• load game after starting the Aquarius and in dilaogue with antonia choose “i have more than enough people” and then “i will talk to the bailiff” And finally give her the job.

2 Likes

When is this first week patch gonna get out ?

We dont know exact dates yet.
but it depends on platform.

On PC the patch should be already out
Consoles are going through certification, so if everything goes well sometimes next week, would be my guess.

1 Like

Oh alright. Thats not day 1 right ? Or is it ?

I am still waiting for the patch on this for Xbox one. She is still fallowing me, I just fast travel to stay away from her a bit. I can’t even talk to characters with her around, and another issue is when I study a book standing the game freezes and I have to restart the game. Still a issue and not fixed super annoying

1 Like

I had the same issue I noticed it’s because of a quest called Aquarius. She’s is trying to tell you about Antonia and Vincent. If you complete the quest before she gets to tell you that the bug happens…I reloaded a few times messing with alchemy and noticed it happening and that’s how I fixed it. I let her babble to me about getting them the water carrying job. Don’t know what to do if you’ve already progressed but that’s how it happens. Hope that helps…

1 Like

Yeah she appeared to me after I finished a few quests. Funny thing is I read about the issue before I got the pre ordered game and I forgot what quest it was and I don’t want to restart my whole game to fix the bug myself, the developers said they fixed the issue with PC and playstation

1 Like

On Xbox you can rename this patch to “first month” patch, because it wasn’t released yet. Hopefully workaround with Aquarius quest works.

1 Like