Quest bug "questions and answers"

So as for a lot of people it bugged for me long ago into the game, though a bit different:
Sir Radzig got stuck at Neuhof, he just glued to the wall and refuses to talk about quest (actually it is the only speech line i have for him now). the only way to take him from the wall is to aim a bow at him thus making him chase me (running through all map is quite hard as he looses interest often and i will have to time it for him to stop chasing at camp in order to have dialogue with him). Restarting ques is also not an option as i ve done ton of side quest hoping it will get fixed in a day or two (i was wrong). so is there a way to some how unbug him? like console or smth?

Aaaaaaaaahhhhh heeeeeeellppp! I whant to progress finaly!

The only way to workaround your bug is to reload like this.

Or to wait for patch 1.3 (that’s what I’m doing) which will be released soon on PC, other platforms will take longer.

I’m stuck with exactly the same bug now. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon with 1.3! So far all the bugs I encountered where funny for the most part and not game breaking… I’m not willing to reload an earlier save (over 30 hrs ago) to just solve the quest in a different way and then do all the sidemissions and progress I did in the meantime AGAIN.

Hopefully I find enough other things to do in the game in the meantime… Sad thing is I will probably be far too OP for the main quest by then :frowning: I already killed Runt with one hit which was cool on the one hand but on the other hand a bit silly :slight_smile:

Same here, i cannot progress anymore because of Questions and Answers… As for me, it’s the cutscene right after i’ve interrogated the Bandit which is not triggered. the one where Straw assaults the Barn and trys to kill the bandit. After the interrogation i stuck in an endless Loading Screen…
I reaaaaally hope this will be fixed with the 1.3 PC Patch, WITHOUT the need to load an older save, that would mean, i’ll lose 20h of Time…
The Thought alone to play 20h again is absoluteley horrific!

I’m having the same problem. Sir Radzig is at Neuhof just leaning against the wall. (which I never got the saddle for winning the horse race)
I’ve reloaded my saves three different times and still he won’t show up at his camp to meet me.
Quite frustrating to say the least.

I ran into another problem in this quest: I’m not allowed in to a prisoner. I saved the village from the plague, but when I go to the shed, everything is also closed. If you try to break through to the bandit, then there is a second bug: I can not hand over the task to sir Radzig.

Good day.
Faced a problem. When completing the quest “Question and Answer” after the interrogation of the prisoner in the Mpoheds, when the dialogue with him ends, the game stops loading, the black screen, the download indicator is baptized, but the red bar does not move.
Help with the solution of this question.
Game version 1 2 5, the game has already tried to reinstall several times. Steam version for PC.

Thank you in advance

I have the same bug in pacht 1.4. Could you avoid it finally? Thanks