Quest viper's nest broken in version 1.6.2 steam

I buy dlc “from the ashes” and start new game, now i start main quest viper’s nest and i not have checkpoint lumber camp and in quest book not have info from guy “timmy” where i find camp , if i go to the village Pribyslavitz (i remember where is) i can not do anything in enemy camp and the task is considered unachievable. Sorry for my very bad english.

ss:

Follow the quest line. Find Timmy, find Pribyslawitz, then report to Sir Radzig - he will give you the quest Nest of Vipers.

this quest i done and timmy give me info but in next quest viper’s nest not have this info from timmy

Go to Pribyslawitz and then to Radzig. He gives the “Vipers nest”.

I’m having this exact same issue. Even when I go to the camp, it won’t complete the scouting part of the quest. If I try to reload an old save with the quest already started, it instantly fails the quest and removes the main storyline from the game. Let me know if you find a fix!

1 Like

Still not work, i start new game without addition from the ashes, maybe it’s a fault DLC :confused:

Actually it was a mod causing problems - easy lockpicking. I removed the mod, and the quest works like it should.

1 Like

Thx i remove this mod :smiley:

Mods will also interfere with Ashes DLC. So if/when you get to it be aware.

1 Like

remove this mod and 100% work :smiley:

life saver! You deserve you own character in game or something!

Anyone know I feel the next dlc will require a new game?

If the*****