Reputation broken in 1,5?

I cannot up my reputation by buying goods for higher price from traders.
Trader reputation also not changed.
It could only go down if deal is rejected.
Random events do not give reputation too.
Paying for indulgence also does nothing.
No more reputation achievement for me =(

Hello xid, I’m starting a new game so I can not confirm this yet. Anyways, just out of curiosity, have you tried this new feature implemented with the new patch?

*Henry can now wash away his sins by buying indulgences in churches.

It takes money (about 5000 for me), plays a sound, but nothing happens - i tried waiting for a day, reputation is not changed. I’ve tried multiple churches.

I’m just about to give up on the King Charming achievement. Taken absolutely ages to get the stats up but now stuck and can’t get Merhojed to move above 75 or Talmberg to move from 79.
Warhorse pointed me in the direction of a steam thread on reputation, but none of the ideas there seem to be working. To top it all they’ve added a tweak in 1.5 to stop you raising reputation with villagers above 75 with trading - as though it wasn’t tough enough. Combat system a piece of cake compared to trophy hunting this game. Spend the best part of a week working only on just those two towns. It’s time to play something else till the reputation system is least fixed enough to be possible.

About Merhojed reputation

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve already killed the cumans, guards were not there. Not sure if they’ll respawn. TBH the whole reputation system needs a look at as it is all a bit hit and miss. Have you managed to get the King Charming achievement and was it post the 1.5 patch?

This no longer works, i tried it.

For myself i downgraded my steam version of the game back to 1.4.3. I am about to start the Monastery quest, where i should get last reputation points for the achievement, and then up my reputation in Merjored. Then i will update to 1.5… i think it’s the only way now.

Guards MUST be present otherwise it’s not the random encounter that increases guard reputation.

Thanks, will try that. But still reputation achievement is a lot harder in 1.5…

You could go from Samopesh to Inn of the Glade, as well.

Samopesh to Skalitz also worked for me.

In that, the roads close to Merhojed, I got the encounters.

The type of encounter is called “Hold Up”, it will say so on the top of the screen.

This is all for the Merhojed rep.

Also, sell/haggle items to the horse trader and grocer. I got them both up to 75, maybe 80?

That is not working in 1.5

All I know is when I started playing last night I am wanted in Sassau and the monestary. thing is I left there a bit ago without any crimes.

Killed 2 guards with no witnesses on the scaffolding and ran around forever even when the other guards were looking for the murderer. They all went back to normal and I left with no crimes. Now I am wanted for something and will have to go and see if it is murder I guess.

Really sucks since I just started getting a good rep there.

isn’t it possible they found something of yours and they know its you?

I have the excact same Problem