The †roll Cave ®™

fucking religion

Religion and small communities.

its amazing how many places in the UK still have village mentality (you do something bad it shames the whole community) there’s small towns in the U.S. and everywhere like that but some of the ones in the UK are just so fucking hardcore about it.

Then you sprinkle religion on top of a poor public education system (Public education has never in any time been good to the people subject to it) and you get a modern witch hunt.

you know she is mad when she has “read” your text but doesnt reply :slight_smile: i better start packing now

Well i did a tour of the USS Midway today. It was fucking awsome and it was fucking enourmous but the funny thing is its small compared to more modern aircraft carriers :smile:

Sadly the i missed a chance to see two Nimitz class carriers. They had left the harbour an hour before i came.

1 Like

Hey if you get kicked out you could move to the Czech Republic and live with @snejdarek. Afterall you two agree on everything :laughing:

That is completely like my country… 200 years ago.

There has been a shitload of anti-immigrant ralies in the town lately, so @TheDivineInfidel infidel could join.

They even have nooses on ready these days.

1 Like

Lemme ask a question. Are these legal or illegal immigrants? Because if they’re illegal i completely understand where @TheDivineInfidel is coming from. But if they’re legal, well i have no problem with legal immigrants seeing how thats how the U.S was built.

Legal . But have a population growth of 300k a year soley from imigration isn’t healthy . Then on top of that your normal growth from births etc . We are growing by 500K a year . Not good at all

We don’t protest illegal immigrants. We just call cops and … theeeere they are on the plane out of the country.

this woman was amazing .

I like how she say’s that Munich led to 45 million deaths. Considering that the WW2 death toll estimates usually rank at 60 million I suppose she intentionally subtracted the German/Italian/Japanese, etc. deaths.

Meanwhile Hitler’s speech in Reichstag:

In a speech delivered in Reichstag, Hitler stressed out also the military importance of occupation, noting that by occupying Czechoslovakia, Germany gained 2.175 field canons, 469 tanks, 500 anti-aircraft artillery pieces, 43.000 machine guns, 1.090.000 military rifles, 114.000 pistols, about a billion rounds of ammunition and three millions of anti-aircraft grenades. This amount of weaponry would be sufficient to arm about half of the then Wehrmacht.

Czechoslovak weaponry later played major part in the German conquest of Poland and France, the countries that pressured the country’s surrender to Germany in 1938.

It should be noted that German army was particularly short on modern canons and machine guns prior to seizing the Czech equipment. Problem solved thanks to UK, France, Poland and Hungary.

1 Like

so the trains are on strike today in london .

XD cunts are on 50k a year to do fuck all and still moan

maybe , although this is only a remake of her actual rant so they possibly just fucked up the figures

my absolute favourite part , missed out in that video is this qoute

Alexander Haig: So you are proposing to go to war over these islands. They’re thousands of miles away, a handful of citizens, politically and economically insignificant, if you’ll excuse me.

Margaret Thatcher: Just like Hawaii… I imagine.

1 Like

a great watch , long but a great watch none the less

1 Like

At about 1:22:35 he says he is not sure whether he would intervene if he saw someone being mugged on the street in “this time of knife crime”.

Interesting.

RE Farage speech:

As it happens, we in the Czech Republic decided in referendum whether to join or not the EU. I don’t know how the Greeks decided back in the 1980s, but saying that they had no say in it is an overstatement. After all, the EU law provides for process of a country leaving the Union if it wishes to, unlike for example US.

Also, nobody is forcing Greece to do anything. They are asking for money, and it is only fair that lenders want something in return. If your friend came to you and told you that he has a gambling problem and that he is out of money and can’t even eat, would you just hand him some money, or would you first want some assurances that the money you lend him won’t end up the same as the money he had had before?

Oh thats nice. Here they’re flown in on planes. Here illegal immigrants have parades and protests in Washington.

Also not sure if you guys have heard about this story.

This fucker has been deported five times, but was welcomed back with open arms by Obamas immigration policy. He went to San Fransisco because it’s a safe haven for illegals. He used a federal agents gun to murder a women.

This kind of fucked up shit happens all the time yet theres still not stricter border control.

Dosn’t make much sense. Hawii was never invaded while it was under U.S control by other countries.

Also Hawii was and is an extreamly important millitary port so its not just a “worthless island”. It’s also a U.S state so of course we would go to war over it. The quote makes no sense.