The †roll Cave ®™

And here are some Vz.58s in action :smile:

I read they are getting quite popular in California due to the mag restrictions. They can be stripper clip fed.

1 Like

TESTING

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH LIES ALL LIES!

1 Like

So what did you do? :wink:

In case you were interested. (btw the courts are not separate from the government).

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/see-police-confiscate-guns-from-americans/
Both those links have videos taken from major news networks of them doing it in case you don’t trust the articles.

They were also pointing guns at civilians and doing all other shit to catch one fucking guy that may or may not have been in that area.

1 Like

I didn’t know about Cathrina. That is outright crazy. In situation when the government collapses and you might need the gun the most, that what is left of police force concentrates on taking legally owned guns away from citizens. Craziness.

1 Like

Yep a lot of the soliders and police who conducted the raids spoke out about them later. One guy said a women came up to them sobbing and it turned out she had been raped because they took her guns from her. Countless stories like these came out Katrina people were looted, murdered, mugged all because their guns were confiscated when they needed them most. Also the police threw a 80 some year old women to the ground and broker her collar bone because when they busted her door down they she thought they were looters and tried to grab her pistol.

Oh and another thing they also had black water come in and do a lot of the confiscating which disturbs me greatly.

After I’ve shown you all this @TheDivineInfidel i’m amazed you still think i’m crazy in being fearful of my government taking my guns away.

1 Like

@TheDivineInfidel @snejdarek @McWonderBeast @TobiTobsen
Well heres an interesting read. A bunch of American, British, and other nationalities held out in a siege against the FBI and the military in Texas that lasted 51 days. They were part of a doomsday cult and their leader thought he was Jesus. :laughing:

ya man did you watch the video where the swat tackle and beat the shit out of an old lady after they ask her for her gun and she brings it out, fingers through the action (revolver) and they just start whaling on her.

1 Like

Well, I’ll throw this in here just for the good measure. Although it was a military engagement, most of the 250 Czech soldiers were recruited 14 days earlier so they were really just a bunch of civilians in military clothes. Meanwhile the 1.200 Germans were all professionals. Still, the Czechs held quite well, despite being outnumbered and out-gunned, until they ran out of ammo.

1 Like

I am lost for words.

The Denver FBI SWAT team assigned to Ruby Ridge thought the ROE were “crazy” and agreed among themselves to follow the FBI deadly force policy. However, most of the FBI HRT sniper/observers accepted the ROE as modifying the deadly force policy. Examples: HRT sniper Dale Monroe saw the ROE as a “green light” to shoot armed adult males on sight and HRT sniper Edward Wenger believed that if he observed armed adults, he could use deadly force, but he was to follow standard deadly force policy for all other individuals. Fred Lanceley, the FBI Hostage Negotiator at Ruby Ridge, was “surprised and shocked” at the ROE, the most severe rules he had ever heard in his over 300 hostage situations and characterized the ROE as inconsistent with standard policy.[48] A later Senate report criticized the ROE as “virtual shoot-on-sight orders.”[10]

1 Like

if they’re not in the US then you’re not a free nation the government in the UK at least has no influence over the courts , its a fundamental part of a fair justice system .

so the police have to present enough evidence to the courts for them to have a reason to enter your home and if they have enough evidence the courts will grant the warrant .
the police are not allowed to enter my home without my permission unless they have a court order allowing them to which i have a right to demand to see and they have to present in (unless its an armed raid of course as they’re not going to drop their guns to show me a warrant ) .

as to the raids i certainly agree they went over the top however at the time they were chasing down people who had the desire to commit mass murder so i can agree with parts from both sides .

what makes me laugh is when americans scream its a cover up “to take our guns !!” when its clearly not it was just a security operation that was to heavy handed in terms of civilians .
but that being said during a hostage situation for example everyone found in the building is treated as a suspect until its confirmed they’re the hostages or indeed a suspect which is why hostages are always handcuffed as well .
but i dont agree with them doing that same treatment to an entire town and kick people out of their homes

but but what if he was jesus and humanity has made the same mistake again :open_mouth:

They made a movie about this, I believe it’s Called red state.

They’re part of local government. Court houses are local government buildings and judges are paid by the government. The trial is decided by the jury so the government doesn’t have much say over trials. So they are but of the government but they aren’t at the same time.

Same in the U.S how ever as of recent the police have not been following the law. Boston bombing, Katrina dozens of other incidents.

No i don’t give a damn if they had reason to believe terrorist was in the neighborhoods. They cannot go breaking down doors without a warrant. Its completely against the law and unconstitutional and the fact that you’re even sort of ok with that is concerning.

Why is that a joke? Its not a conspiracy theory politicians are actively trying to impose gun bans. Our president has said many times he wants a total gun ban like Australia. They have kicked down peoples doors before and taken their guns. Meanwhile Homeland security buys millions of rounds of hollow point ammunition (which is used for shooting unarmored targets). They do want our guns and have said so many times.

then you have a seriously fucked up system

[quote=“SirWarriant, post:1662, topic:21032”]
Boston bombing
[/quote] thats slightly different as they would have emergency powers in such a situation . the better question would be were they right to use such powers

[quote=“SirWarriant, post:1662, topic:21032”]
No i don’t give a damn if they had reason to believe terrorist was in the neighborhoods. They cannot go breaking down doors without a warrant. Its completely against the law and unconstitutional and the fact that you’re even sort of ok with that is concerning.
[/quote] i just said i wasnt ok with it .
as stated above i imagine there are certain emergency powers that are allowed to be called upon in a national security situation . could be wrong though .

you live in a democratic nation the president doesnt have threat kind of power he would require the senates permission to change the constitution the president cant just change it as he pleases

How is that? The government cant influence the trials but tax money pays for the courthouses and the judges salary i believe.

If you ask me they were testing to see if they could get away with doing that. And they did get away with it.

Why should a national emergency suspend your rights? Thats retarded.

No we’re a republic actually. So if the majority of the politicians voted for an all out gun ban there isn’t jack shit we can do about it.
Have you ever heard of executive orders? Our dear president Obama as signed over 900 of them.
“i have a pen and paper and can sign any executive order i want” -Barack Hussein Obama
After congress shut down Obama care.

the security serves do have a tough job in these situations though which is what i think you’re over looking here as the decision to raid the homes wouldnt have come from the president it would of come from the commander of the operation .
but he has to balance your rights and your safety . if you have two terrorists running riot through the US potentially harming more people do you just go "sorry mate dont have a warrant to chase him into that house "

so you have to find that balance which is tough because people will moan whatever way you go about it

yes yes of course but the government has no power over the courts , the supreme court however has power over the government and can overrule a government decision if the courts feel it goes against your constitution so to change any of it they would have to go through the full process

1 Like

he doesnt have an executive order to change the constitution now you’re being stupid otherwise he could change it and make him the supreme ruler and get rid of congress