The †roll Cave ®™

Heres an interesting case. Young black people being the upstanding citizens they are decided to make up a game where they beat a random person till he’s knocked out. A few people have died from it. But this group of four fine young black gentlemen didn’t count on their intended victim being armed with a 9mm.

The black kid who was shot didn’t die but he says he learned his lesson. :laughing:

yes , indeed i said that but i have never discussed such things with my family . i have also never out right said it on here .
but for anyone to say that killing another person is “easy” even between soldiers thats a head turner . it effects people in many different way and it cant of been that easy if he was driven to suicide. may he rest in peace .

it gets easier each time you do it of course . most soldiers and me personally never thought about the target being human so often when a soldier leaves and has time to think about what he has done it hits home .

but all i am saying is even among soldiers the talk of killing is a touchy issue and anyone who was to turn round and describe it as easy would find no respect from his colleague american or british

no no no , its not like that its just all muslims seem to stick together so where you find one family they’re generally followed by more a bit like an ant colony haha. they have no power there or anything its just when you drive down the street you can play spot the Englishmen . it is a serious issue in this country though

1 Like

They sound like Mexicans. They are slowly starting to infest my area. Theres about 30 of them living in a house up the street from me. None of them speak English and i bet their straight from the border. You can always tell which house is a mexican house because theres 30 cars outside and the house and yard are in shitty condition. Every time i hear their fucking music it drives me crazy. And then they go around waving the Mexican flag and they always glare at me when i get in my car in the mornings. I just hope they don’t spread all over my area like cancer.

I just dont see how they can fit this many in a fucking mini van.

1 Like

thats like here except thats the polish . about 20 in a one bedroom flat . they come over work for 2 years then fuck off back to Poland where they can live like kings . thats the EU for you , we now have it with the Bulgarians where our minimum wage is 9 times theres so they’re flooding here and it leaves very little work for the Englishmen , immigration is the UK number 1 issue and with the poor eastern european countries come crime and that sends the UK crime rates up

1 Like
1 Like

Well at least your president isn’t sending planes to go pick them up in Mexico and then flying them back to America. They also get a free bus ticket to where ever they want to get when they get here. They have rallies all the time and don’t get arrested.

No ours just swing the doors open and offer them money and a free house

1 Like

Same here. Its always nice to know where my tax money is going.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/12/hundreds-illegals-storm-california-border-patrol/

1 Like

This kind of footage just makes me so fucking angry.

yea my tax money goes to paying for india’s space program :slight_smile: £13bn a year we send in foreign aid a year yet we are cutting our defence budget to save money .

ive got an idea how about we stop giving our fucking money away !

1 Like

Didn’t their first launch fail miserably too?

yep landed in the sea

Yeah and they thought that they had discovered in ocean on another planet hahaha.

exactly, i totally agree with your statement that it effects people in different ways. Both of my uncles were in the marines, and my uncle clint is the one that committed suicide. and yet my uncle steve didnt say it was easy, but that it wasnt hard either, and that he wasnt bothered by it because they were shooting at him back. They did do different things though and my uncle steve never really encountered civilians, but my uncle clint was in some sort of civ relief units and he helped the civilians that were harmed in firefights and artillery strikes and what not. I dunno if that has anything to do with it but now that i think about it it would def be alot different to try and help the people that you just blew up an hour earlier.

warriant you got comment 1776 76

1 Like

very few soldiers unless they’re marksmen (snipers ) have confirmed kill because the fire fights are generally just putting rounds down in the enemies direction until you stop receiving fire so its near impossible to tell if you have actually killed anyone even if you find bodies in that location you could be sure it was you that hit him .
which is why i say he most likely hasnt shot anyone by which i mean its likely he doesnt have a confirmed kill

i got it actually type it in the search par in bottom right

afraid not my fine friend :slight_smile: you got 1775. if you do put it in, then you will see it takes you to warriants comment.

in that case i doubt he was ever involved in much fighting

1 Like