Third-person view

[quote=“Spelly, post:20, topic:39886, full:true”]
whine whine whine[/quote]

If you don’t understand, don’t bother posting, actually why are you even playing First Person Shooter games?

As for mods, nexus, look it up.

Yeah i am playing games like skyrim witcher fallout 3d or cv1. An its a mess that this cool game has no third person nor a free camera feature. These are essential features must have! Even if developpers say it kills immersion, i say its enhancing immersion… so what we need is :THird person feature with a free camera mode this bring this game to a level maybe superior to Skyrim peace out :sunny:

1 Like

Third person is not realistic. If you let someone get behind you in a fight while concentrating on someone else third person view gives an unrealistic advantage and lets you see when youre about to be struck from behind when you really shouldnt have that warning.

Understood, but this is not an egoschooter this is a game that has more to offer,I dont play games to just mutilate npcs i play games because you can kill and you might not .I like the environment , the graphics and the modding. Skyirm is old but KCD can be the next genration skyrim… and of course you can switch to first person whenever u feel like it… so its up to the individual to use that feature or dont use it… but its a must for all rpg

1 Like

I wouldn’t use it personally. I think 3rd person views cheapen gaming. That said, it’s a single player game so I wouldn’t be forced to use it. Thus, I don’t really care. If they feel like putting the hours into developing it, so be it.

1 Like