Upgrade, Steam keys

I read it like: "there is also @Anna who poops in every once in awhile too."
Well of course she does, silly.

1 Like

And what about @MadSmejki, @WH_JiriRydl or @MAATOHA? So yes, @DZimmy, if its not E3 at the moment, devs visiting forum very frequent. But mostly it is @TobiTobsen, our very famous community manager. he is like a connection between communinty and devteam. :thumbsup:

1 Like

And there I am! Back from LA… with a burned neck, hurting back and with an angina… I will have enough time to read your comments the next days! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, no,… you have no time!
You must do everthing to accelerate the release of Alpha 0.4.
Hurry up!!

To much horse riding, for demo alpha 0.4? :blush:

1 Like

Angina, huh? Damned air conditioning.
Sorry to bother you with it, but I bought KNIGHT (physical, special edition) during KS, will I get the Steam key for full release or just DRM-free game? Or do I have to upgrade to BARON TIER DIGITAL (Special Edition) to get my Steam key?

Nope, I am a fairy. They don´t poop :smiley: I take care of the bugs section, so if you don´t report any bugs, I have nothing to reply to :wink:

2 Likes

With the night you will get a Physical copy of KC:D 1 of course! :slight_smile:

ONLY physical copy? That does not include Steam key?
That means to get the Steam key I will have to upgrade to BARON TIER DIGITAL (Special Edition)?
Because the only thing I care about is Steam key. I guess you are planning to release it through Steam, since Alpha is there.

People that selected the physical edition will get a Steam key the same as the one that have ordered the digital edition. The physical and digital editions would have exactly the same Steam support.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for clarification.
That means the only benefit of Digital is you do not have to wait.

but if physical edition bakers also get a steam key, they don´t have to wait neither? :smirk:
So digital edition only seems to be less expensive and it don´t have a nice DVD with game in it (Its possible to open Warhorse beer with it! But be careful, it might break! :frowning: ).
But most important: physical bakers does have this wonderful feeling to spend 10$ more at warhorse to support this game. :smiley:

So, with the Viscount you get a digital artbook and files for printing and file for 3d printing.
If you upgrade to the Earl you get a physical artbook and stuff, but will you still get the digital files?

@TobiTobsen, can give us an official answer but I believe with each successive tier you get all the things from the previous ones.

You will get the stuff which are listed here! :slight_smile: https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/pledges If you click on the pledges you will see everything. So yes there are different goodies for different pledges! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Believing isn’t enough :]
@TobiTobsen, this is still unclear … if I buy the Viscount and then upgrade to Earl, do I get all the stuff from Viscount AND all the stuff from Earl? Or ONLY the stuff from Earl?

You will get exactly what is stated at the tier
So ONLY the stuff from Earl ^^

1 Like

But … but … :frowning:
Then I don’t want Earl. Does one already know how much the Artbook alone will cost?

That´s a question only @TobiTobsen can answer, maybe even he doesn´t know
Tooooobiiiii
Enlighten us

Haaaaaaaaalleuuuuujah… :slight_smile: there he is… the generous god of yours! :slight_smile:
We don’t plany to sell it right now. But that could change in future. But first things first. Right now we have other fish to fry! :slight_smile:

The lord has spoken.
Amen!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes