Warhorse Beer & Other Merchandise

So i contacted them and this is what i got as an answer:

Hello,

It would be a first for our shop but in theory it is possible. We would
have to send it by post which charges 28 EUR per 5Kg package, which is the
weight of 2 sets of beer. In case you are interested please let us know how
many sets (we recommend a multiple of 2 for lower shipping costs) and your
address. We would then send you a PayPal invoice and send the order.

Yours,

Czech Beer Gifts

(ME)

Hey,

Is there a way you could ship Kingdom Come: Deliverance collectorā€™s set to
Finland? Would love to try it.

So yeh they can deliver to other countries too.

WarHorse Beers, My wallet suddenly feels lighter.

3 Likes

They Arrived!

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11743003_1646715385569228_3783484928280859515_n.jpg?oh=9673e38fa6416eeb147a940769f63a79&oe=56521E59

The unboxing was nerve racking the box was all tore up looking when I got into it a delightful aroma came forth wonderful smell with the instinct of terror that a bottle had broken.

Thankfully everything was all in order except the IPA cap was slightly bent and a little leaky (I think its just excited to be in a new country) overall it was a good buy and Im excited to experience their flavor!

8 Likes

Man, this is awsomeā€¦

But be careful with them, these are not beers to rush down in two gulps.
I esspecially recommend the Knecht (Stout) drink more like a coffe than a beer :smiley:

Now, enjoy and let us know what you think of it.

1 Like

The stout was liquid Gold! the IPA had a really good flavor as well but I didnā€™t drink it whole because it be opened during shipping I didnā€™t want to take any chances.

The Knecht was delicious Im considering buying a set of just them when I get some more free spending money. I have gotten to trying the other two im saving them for a friend.

Dont wait too long, there should be an expiration date on the bottle.
My Sigismund got bad in my fridge when I forgotten about him, not that he was ever good before, in the end he raided my country, that f***ing gigner bastard :smiley:

Personally I love the XXL Lager.
Also when the new label is made there should be new kind of beer availible to purchase.
Weizenbier - a wheat beer, which is also pretty awsome.

1 Like

They will be gone tomorrow or the next day, donā€™t mess around with unpasteurized product that was shipped across the world.

1 Like

Glad to see you still got the chance of ordering them. Unfortunately I still canā€™t, nothing has changed since I started topic. I find it a bit strange as well, since my country Belgium is in between France and Germany (also the Netherlands) and they canā€™t ship it to here but they can to France wich is farther away. Itā€™s like they suddenly skipped two countries and continued their work.

Well, I tried canā€™t do more then that. I hope you guys and girls like it, have a drink on me will ya.

I dont think that this is matter of distance, but legal matter.
There might be some difficulties with shipping alcohol to your country, but what do I know, eh?

The beer have a good looking package?

That is unfortunate. Have you sent an email to the brewers themselves?

As prokybrambora said it must be a legal issue with shipping alcohol or perhaps even an unpasteurized product.

The bottles shipped in a brown box individually wrapped, no carboard carrier like buying at market.

No KCD logos or similiar on that box?

Nope just a plain shipping box. The labels on the beers themselves are really cool.

1 Like

I sent them a message but they are on vacation right now so Iā€™ll have to wait a few days. Donā€™t know if my country has different rules about shipping alcohol or the likes.

They are very cool and they will send it to your country for sure! You just need to contact them first! :slight_smile: You know they never made business outside CZ so itā€™s new land for them and they are still testing and adding countries step by step :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just received a positive answer from them, will probably order something soon!

It is possible to deliver to Belgium. As of lately we started sending via the czech post office and all seems to be working well. The only problem is that shipping prices vary greatly depending on weight and size. If you have an order in mind, please browse our merchandise in the shop. Then send your list to:
I removed the adres here
we will check the shipping prices and email you back the final price. Should you agree, we would send you a paypal invoice (or bank acount number) and ship your order to your address.
Yours Sincerely,
Czech Beer Gifts

1 Like

I told you they are cool! :slight_smile: and now please support them and give them a vote: https://apps.facebook.com/upcignite/ They are in a contest for startups and can win a small cash flow :slight_smile: They will need that to do even more great WarHorse Beer! :slight_smile:

1. Check the App
  2. Click ā€œPrihlasit seā€ on top and ā€œHlasujteā€ on the bottom of the page.
  3. Find the Pivovar Malesov Video
  4. Write something in the textbox if you want (why you think they should win)
  5. Be happy that you supportet cool Beer guys

Just did that today, they got an extra vote from me, hope more people will follow.

1 Like

Confirmed: you can vote each day

Update for the IGNITE contest.

MaleÅ”ov is currently losing to ā€œdog detectiveā€, some outdoor heating and a jam.
Cā€™mon guys, dont tell me we cannot overpower some jelly. You can vote repatedly, a vote per a day.

I am doing my part.
Are you?