Warhorse Studios on Tour

Hahah don’t worry I was just joking. I know that Dan and Beer are hard things to compete with! :smiley:

I feel even worse now.

Maybe we will see each other in the future so I could make up my wrongs.

Beer is love beer is life.

1 Like

I was there at Battle of the Nations 2015 for all four days thanks to @TobiTobsen and it was awesome. I’ve uploaded 2 videos, the first is a 5vs5 battle Germany vs Russia:

Second video is 5 vs 5 Ukraine vs Russia. Intense fights.

Russians won most of the fights and were therefore world champion in nearly all fighting categories except Any vs. Any of the women.

3 Likes

You know, the thing is that Russians are professionals as opposed to any other team that was made purely from guys who do it just as hobby.

Also as I look at the second video it seems I was wrong in my previous post about “night fight”, by the dress it seems it was Italian against Ukrainian and not Belarussian.

1 Like

Only i can say is, “can i cry?”

Well you can cry, but the real question is “why?”.

Because there are so many medieval events
and i have not enough money to feel it too :blush:
Lucky ones :sunny:

Yeah the Russian team is filled with beasts. They’re really quick and strong which makes them uneasy to handle. But Ukraine provided a good challenge for them in 5vs5 and 21vs21. I have another video which I can’t upload right now because the file size is too big and can’t connect it to any laptop, so it needs to wait for a while.

BTW: I’m just taking a look to the right and see a horse standing in water.

I feel your pain.
there might not be this kind of event for a long time in Czech republic.

But what I learned from Malešov guys it seems that they have their own battle of Malešov sometime in first week of the September.
I believe that Warhorse might also be there, but I do not speak for them so who knows.

Personally I plan to go there, because the beer it worth it.

And Warhorse will be on Tour again! Tomorrow at the University of Mittweida in Germany where I and Adam will tell you something about the Studio and some Adaptive Sound Design! :slight_smile: Any Germans from Mittweida here?! :smiley:

@TobiTobsen I might have left you out of my story, but now, everything is gonna change.

By the power invested in me by my tablet and by the tool that was “given” to me, the Photoshop. I now name you a Knight.

10 Likes

This…is… AWESOME!!!

Wow…

German Landsknecht :slight_smile:

Anyone wants to meet Me/Warhose/the new Alpha build at tomorrows www.utubering.cz in Prague ?

I have some free tickets! :slight_smile:

Néééééééééé… já na to zapomněl :frowning:

*Noooooooooo… I’ve forget about it :frowning:

So you want a ticket?

Sadly no, I ment that I forget to cancel my saturdays program so I wont be able to get there at all :- /

I wish I lived near you guys. I would totally come hang out.

Maybe someone can explain when you know in such battles
that you have lost and may not stand up again?
Or how to regulate that in big battles?
Have seen that there are referees but which things are necessary to loose?

EDIT: Will be looking for a set of rules.

Am I late for this?x

No. Want a ticket!? :slight_smile: