Weekly Torch - the barrel of questions

Have you tried swapping there Noble clothes for the worst rags of clothes you can find?

I also will find a soilder that wears a helmet wait till he sleeps and swap his cloths for Cummans. A full face plate Cumman helmet. I want to know if his friends attack him. Or swap the Nobles clothe with someone else in the same room so they look like the their.

Nope! I will if I get the chance though. After I left and came back they had their normal clothes on, but I donā€™t know if they would take other clothes.

The last experiment I tried was putting poison in a cooking pot. It seems like only some people get food out of them, but everyone in the kitchen died - except for the cook, who constantly tastes from the pot but never sits down with a bowl. They head for bed and die there if they make it, otherwise they just collapse. Sleeping poison worked too, but they just woke up a bit later and couldnā€™t be looted while they were asleep.

Hey All,

First of all this game is FANTASTIC! I absolutely love it. I am playing on XBOX ONE and the motion blur has been horrible. Will you please send us a patch to fix this, and am I the only one with this issue? Im sure not. (There is a constant up and down motion when moving and looking at characters/objects. )
Thank you!

Iā€™d say consoles are not capable of running game in best quality intended. I could see myself difference of 10, 30 and 60 fps. Less fps makes it look like blurry mess when moving.

I Just wanted to say. Michal Hoz Iā€™ve very much enjoyed your work as an artist the textures look amazing! Well done!