What do you want to see in Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

you forgot the awesome music to go along with the epic battles

I’d like to see some solid crafting and survival mechanisms. Basically so that as well as hunting and fishing for food, you could live off the land creating clothing, tools and weapons from animals you hunt, rocks, branches, and whatever else you find. Some features similar to the game The Unreal World for example (but not as hardcore).

An encounter - two NPCs conversing - where two Bohemian sanitary engineers debate the pros and cons of shitting where you eat.

3 Likes

A good combat system.

Many grandiose ideas and suggestions that have been made ​​here.
The implementation is likely to blow up only the period up to 2015 by far. Also, the “Warhorses” initially curtailed by focusing on the RPG genre itself in the possibilities. Self-protection 
? :wink:
But is recognizable on the contributions, where the dreams go. Most of it was already partially in previous games, there is a lack of “Alchemist” which distills the best of these games and functionally combined. The first act this can not be, but perhaps the first step in this direction 

Viele grandiose Ideen und VorschlÀge, die hier bereits gemacht wurden.
Die Umsetzung dĂŒrfte nur den Zeitraum bis 2015 bei weitem sprengen. Auch haben sich die “Warhorses” durch Konzentration auf das RPG-Genre zunĂ€chst selbst in den Möglichkeiten beschnitten, Selbstschutz
? :wink:
Erkennbar ist aber an den BeitrĂ€gen, wohin die TrĂ€ume gehen. Das Meiste gab es schon partiell in frĂŒheren Spielen, es fehlt der “Alchemist”, der das Beste aus diesen Spielen destilliert und funktional kombiniert. Der erste Act wird das noch nicht sein können, aber vielleicht der erste Schritt dorthin

1 Like

I would like to see Dragons

Heretic! Kill it! Kill it with fire!

-Have own land/house/farm/castle.
-Drunk-mode better than gtaV. With ripercussions on health (during the next day), fainting etc.

The dragon? -_-

1 Like

What I would like to see would be following:
-Properties you can earn through buying them or killing everyone who owns it.
-Misc. Weps ( You should be able to pick stuff up that lays near you to beat the hell out of your enemy, like when your sword breaks you could pick up a helmet just laying around while in a battle and Smash it over someones head from behind. Or someone is drunk and tried to attack you in a tavern. You take a jar and Smash it over his head.)
-Beeing drunk after you drink beer or ale
-Politics and economy
-Trainable horses/dog companions
-Beeing able to train yourself in skills
-Decapitation and gore :wink:

Would be really awesome if those things could be intigrated into the game, in my opinion.

Personally, I only have a few things that would make or break this game
-Law system ( say i’m completely out of sight and i kill someone, then not being accused of the crime would be nice. I hate when they automatically know it was me.0
-not having to rely on storyline to do certain things. I would like to be able to go siege a castle or take out a camp with a force. I know big batles are for climaxes but perhaps having roughly 10-20 followers?
-And finally just the freedom. I would like to just be able to make a campfire in the middle of the woods and fish and hunt and just live there, without being bothered by quests and “game” related stuff.

1 Like

It’s been long enough
 I feel like its time I bring up how cool of a concept FALCONS would be again.

Yeah
FALCONS!

1 Like

Never have I know of a real estate venture in which I, a humble commoner, could approach someones house
kill all the residents
and the move in and that be fine with the authorities.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but I’d like to see a selection of historical armor finishes. The ability to purchase armor that has either been painted or oxidized, or color it yourself. With oxidizing, you can get alot of lovely colors with a combination of heat and oil. Pretty and rust resistant.

1 Like

Hi all
For me KCD can get few things :

1. some place - room, hause, small guard tower.
  • all game offering only loker or hause based on buy for gold- this is wrong
  • all things in KCD want be locking like living place.
  • for tru game nice be get some place whit multiple quest
  • you choice give diferent start base.
  • you can rebuild riun house( for this you need money but more important you need people
  • you can kill some bandits and take his base hause
  • for any change need a time (this give more conection whit this place)
  • people you can pay- help and get his hand for work - you can give food
  • need defend this place
  • Your horse need place and eat.
  • This is very easy to do and need only little time.( i can help for free i have lots of time)
  1. Trophy - most game have only exp and generic stuf after killing oponent.
  • whit this game dont be easy kill enemy.
  • nice will be mark on wepon (shield , bow) pained line after kiling some good fighters
  • also good be take his unique things(small baner) and pin this for belt
  • all trophy can give some good or bad things whit relation other people and enemy
  • people can lowe price somtimes give small things free
  • enemy can respect you or charge you whit more stamina and aggresion
  1. Arena
  • based on quest(some person take you down and only one way to back honour is arena fight)
  • in M&B arena is good only whit mod(when you have own equpment)
  • fight in arena need to have few steps(this is small ladn and only one arena)
  • 2-3 fight for get acces to next stage(but you can start new stage when you get corect lvl 5-15-25)

This 3 point for me give any game big adventage for other game.Most important if you build somthing or make own equipment and this you cant buy for any money give more plesure and you be remember this long time.

I kickstarted because of the part of the video that showed climbing of the ladder and the fighting on the wall. Thats what I want to see! Everything else in the game will just be foreplay for that ;).

Maybe your appearance can have an effect on people seeing/meeting you. Wearing armor : peasant show respect ; wearing rags, people don’t see you well, don’t trust you ; having your clothes stained with blood have an impact on people (suspicious, caring for your health, 
)

1 Like

You don’t have to tell anybody if the hosue is within city Limits, just sneak in there every night ;). But, you could take like “Bandit outposts” (a few beds and a fire). I dunno, just saying things that I had in my mind :smiley:

I want to see realistic map without any waypoint markers or anything And that your character actually takes the map to his hands like im FarCry 2 and minecraft. And you would also have to look sogns on the map to know where you are so map doesnt tell where you are.

i would love to see for exemple i dont know the managing of the shield but if they use it like most of the RPG’s where the shield is in the back that it actually stop arrows when shoot in your back. i think it would add a great amount of realism in it.