Why is the Protagonist so ugly?

Looks like Warhorse improved 3D scans…

A blog in Czech:

If anybody thinks he looks better than Henry (the placeholder), he should talk to WH/megapixel… :blush:
WH needs you! :movie_camera:

Now they have a scanning “device” which makes really good 3d scans/textures

Speculation!!!:
It would be an impressive feature, if you would be able to change henrys head with your “own” scan…

->not always a change for the better!!!

Where are the artists???

Google should improve their translation funktion…also for youtube videos!

Why don’t they model him after Jaromir Jagr? :wink:

3 Likes

because he’s ugly and pushing 50

You don’t think this is sexy???

Or how about this:

Whats a special arrow? do you mean a broadhead? and also do you mean you hunt when you say you fire on living objects?

Don’t like the character’s face? Don’t worry, be happy because the game is in first person! Oh, wait…you can still see their face in cutscenes, well, guess you have to cover your face then.

This actually makes you wonder, are there scarfs or something you can cover your face with? Because the only way to cover your face is to wear a helmet that covers your face, correct?

Well I even presume, that in most cutscenes main character will be visible with his helmet off, as it would be probably quite unpolite to have helmet while talking to major of town, king or whatever…

Makes perfect sense indeed.

Oh, I basically mean LARP Arrows and shooting on people. :yum:

Funny, this is how his hairstyle is right now! ahahha

1 Like

Well, we can’t all be as pretty as you!

He isn’t that face is temporary I think, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Fe6qzGtkU go to 1:44 time frame on the right I am guessing that is what henry will end up looking like.