All bugs i encountered with patch 1.02 installed (ps4)

Here is a list
General
A of crashes when reaching the end of your fast travel.
Dying because of fall damage after unmounting. Mostly after fast travel
Cant interact with Shopkeepers and traders during business hours, getting caught pickpockething them and fast traveling away from the erea seems to fix this FIXED
Shops stay closed in day time, fast traveling, waiting and fast traveling back sometimes fix this.

Quest bugs
Cant talk with skelitz priest in the side mission a man of the cloth
The cquestc weeds fails even if you picked up all the plants needed, tested this serveral times
Talmberg gate stays closed after the mission homecoming. (Jumped of the bridge instead of going trough the gate). This makes it impossible to progress with the main quest as you need to ask for reinforcements at Talmberg
No option to ask the villager in rovna about father simon in the side quest in gods hands
In the quest gallows brothers, if you dicide to snitch out mathew and fritz and you need watch the robbery at the quarry the cart with silver never shows up preventing you from finishing the quest

Event bugs
Bandits not attacking or running away from you in attack on road fast travel event
If you travel to or from ledetchko to or from sasau there is always at the same spot a wayfarer that gets spooked by you. This damages yoyr reputation. When passing the road trough fast travel he is always marked as a foe.

Location bugs, in the inn located at ledetchko, if you sleep in the rented bed after waking up,between 4 and 5 npc’s ( inkeeper, maid and random villigers) will be in your room and black the exit.
If you take stuff out of your personal chest in the same inn you will get stuck in the doorway, a reload fixes the issue.
Talmberg gate keeps closed at all times preventing you from entering

Item glitches
Bandits still dropping bandit leader spurs after you finished the bandit hideout quest, clogging your inventory.

Ill post more if i find more

3 Likes

Saves freesing or corrupting ( loading for acquarter and then not progressing further) no error

Uh isn’t the day 1 patch 1.1?

I read the patch would be 23gb. Patch 1.02is 23gb 2.

Every wayfarer only speaks to you if you give him gold, the things they say are useless so its just a waste of coins FIXED

Is it seriously version 1.02 for you? For me the game is 46.51GB version 1.01. I have checked for an update multiple times finding none. Ver1.01 added more events in open world, stealth archer, combat improvements and a few other things.

1 Like

Just check main menu. if its 1.2 it’S current if not then it’s not. He can be right anyway with the bugs. ez :V

I just deleted the game and installed again, it still says 1.01 for me aswell :). I play on PS4

will delete the game for good now, cba playing this piece of unpolished garbage

Hi all,
with with patch lavel did you start the game and at witch patchlevel is your game now?
I’m asking because I had the same problem in Talmberg (closed gate). And I had a mixed game (started with 1.0, downloaded patch in background, continued with installed patch and ran into gate problem).
Per haps the risk of getting bugs/glitches is higher if you’re playing a “mixed game” (don’t have a bedder word for this).
Greetings

if you read my previous comments, I just deleted the game and reinstalled, and I still only have 1.01

But you kept your (perhaps old) save games?
Or was the first and only version of the game 1.01 for you? If so, forget what I was writing.
In my case I played on a 1.0 save game in a 1.02 game.

I think thats probably what causes many issues
that you could already load and sometimes play an supposedly old version of the game on consoles with “day1 patch” which wasnt the actual day1 patch it seems

Maybe a lot of problems would be solved when some ppl who installed/played before release would just delete the game and re-dl/re-install

not sure but it makes sense to me

I have recieved the disc version last saturday and it did download a 28 GB file right from the start.
In the main menue of the game it says version 1.1 but in the Playstation download history its says
"saturday: 28 GB - version 1.02".

I have a friend who owns the Steam version and he says that its version 1.2 in his main menue.
So i have no idea whats going on …

I think the “Playstation Version Number” is another than the Version you see at the bottom of the title screen. At least it’s so in my case (1.02 according to playstation version number and 1.1 or 1.2 according to title screen).

Its just confusing because all of the day one patch news were talking about a 23-25 GB update but there is no 23-25 GB update and the 28 GB was already available last week. And why does it say version 1.2 on PC but not on consoles? All the comments on Youtube videos wera about “remember guys, this PS4 gameplay is missing the day one patch.” No, it was already installed.

Update: Representatives from Deep Silver’s U.S. public relations team tell Polygon that the 20-some GB day-one patch will be part of the initial download for users on Steam.

“As long as you see Version 1.1 (or higher) in the lower left of the title screen after launching, and NOT Version 1.01, the day one patch is installed,” said the representative.

Its 1.02 patch. And i could download it saturday
No new patch available for me today
And i own hardcopy how can this be old them?

Hi
Nice of you to post all of this Im sure WH and @ProkyBrambora will see this !

Day 1 patch is 1.03 which is nit out yet

I’m on ps pro.Noticed very bad stuttering and jerkiness when walking or watching intro and credits.anyone else have that problem